SectorB (CHERNARUS MAP) A.I Camp

i have add everything on my map but sectorB does not show up any ideas? i am getting no errors. can anyone help me st it up?

Sorry my fault, i've forgotten to delete some stuff in order to make it work. Download the mission.sqf again and place it to your buildings folder (serverside). Should work now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ive added it but for some reason its not showing up between Balota and Komorovo. All of my map editions work fine so I have definitly added it properly.

Yah similar problem :/

and these co-ords are out in the ocean

_vehicle_11 = objNull;

if (true) then

{

_this = createVehicle ["Land_BagFenceLong", [636.58765, 574.21625, 6.144423], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE];

_vehicle_11 = _this;

_this setDir -28.702454;

_this setVehicleInit "this setVectorUp[0,0,1];";

_this setPos [636.58765, 574.21625, 6.144423];

};

Yah similar problem :/

and these co-ords are out in the ocean

_vehicle_11 = objNull;

if (true) then

{

_this = createVehicle ["Land_BagFenceLong", [636.58765, 574.21625, 6.144423], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE];

_vehicle_11 = _this;

_this setDir -28.702454;

_this setVehicleInit "this setVectorUp[0,0,1];";

_this setPos [636.58765, 574.21625, 6.144423];

};

Yes, that`s because this is completely different / wrong map addon from the one in posts description. This one is base built in ocean and in wrong position of map for Chernarus, half of it is missing because it goes out of map boundary's. Since there is  biedi file attached as well thats nothing you cold not edit by just moving whole thing bit further from map boundary. You can find it by going to kamenka and look for a ship wreck in coast. the base is deeper in ocean just opposite it. 

I use wai can u just make the spawn for the ai and send us it instend of us wasting lot of time when u can just copy and paste urs

Sorry but in my opinion peoples like You should be never given anything..

1) Making your own AI spawn markers are not hard and not even time consuming (If You know what are You doing)

2) Guy already made a custom map addon and shared it, so You by coming there and taking it already saved lots of hours (And actually the hardest part been done)

But instead to say thanks, You just straight away expecting him to spend / waste more of hee`s time just so you don`t have to.. 

(Goddamn just go and do something by You self as well) seriously..