SectorB (CHERNARUS MAP) A.I Camp

Yeah thanks BetterDeadThanZed. But i've "cleaned" up my sqf file so it doesn't contain any vehicle_ID's anymore nor vehicles. In the sqf file the objects look like this

bldObj = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _bldObj = createVehicle ["MAP_nav_pier_C_R30", [4055.7273, 2685.4817, 5.1371379], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _bldObj setDir 108.386;
  _bldObj setPos [4055.7273, 2685.4817, 5.1371379];
};

So i really can't get a new biedi file? can i? i mean i do not know the last "vehicle_ID" in the file so.

But thanks anyway :)

EDIT: I Got it working! Thanks man! HAVE MY BEANS.

I seem to be getting this error everytime i log in to server or editor. Anyone know what it means or even where i can look for the error? it's only with this sqf file. I'm assuming it's something i put in with the editor that it cannot find the texture for it.

"Cannot load texture ca\misc3\wf\data\black.pac". Any help would be nice :)

I seem to be getting this error everytime i log in to server or editor. Anyone know what it means or even where i can look for the error? it's only with this sqf file. I'm assuming it's something i put in with the editor that it cannot find the texture for it.

It is one of the buildings you are adding that is causing it, as far as I am aware it is one of the military tents or barracks that causes it.

can you give us the classname of this tent? I have same problem with one of my custom map but I have a lot of different tents.

Thank you! ;)

Would love to give you a classname but i was feeling lazy and just deleted all the tents in the area and it fixed the issue. I've now added tents from the "objects (military" section in vehicles, those seem to work just fine. I guess it was something with the MAP_EU addons and tents that didn't cooperate.

Some updates i've done, still not happy with the tower and i might just redo it. Right now it just looks messy. Still working on this everyday to make it better. As it is now it is real hard for players to take over this town, like intended. If you guys have any ideas on what to add/remove, please let me know. haven't bug tested this to much, so feel free to let me know if you run into any, but the only problem i seem to be having is the A.I sometimes shooting through walls, no idea why. Will probably upload the .sqf file for this as soon as i'm happy with the tower. Have a nice day.

http://imgur.com/a/aHtOG/all

replace misc3\tent_west with stan_east, since BIS has wrong path: misc3\wf\data\black.pac and misc3\data\black.pac are non-existent.

Any chance of a non cleaned up sqf or maybe a biedi so we can edit the place to our liking?

Sure, check OP.

replace misc3\tent_west with stan_east, since BIS has wrong path: misc3\wf\data\black.pac and misc3\data\black.pac are non-existent.

Thanks alot, i had some other customs with this building that also made that mess. Have my beans good sir.