Adding Location, FPS and a Picture to Debug Monitor?

ExXoTicC

Hello! I want to add the following things to my debug monitor:

A picture of the server banner.

An FPS counter.

A Location-Sign which shows you were you are at the moment.

Anyone know how to do this things? If you only know one or two of these would be great if you could write them down here also.

• 4 weeks later...

Have a look at This

It does all that and easy to customize :)

I just installed J0k3r5 stats panel on my Epoch 1.0.3.1 server and I have a small problem. It seems with it enabled, the G key (Gear) doesn't work inside the vehicle. You can still use the G key outside of the vehicle and you can access vehicle gear with the scroll menu. I changed the key to toggle the monitor to the Home key.

Any ideas?

You have to remove the toggle option, have it on at all times

I was on an Epoch server with what looked like the same debug monitor and it could be toggled on and off. Could it have something to do with placing if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "custom\stats\j0k3r5_stats.sqf"}; at the bottom of init.sqf? I have an "!isDedicated" section further up. Should the [] execVM... etc be placed up there instead?

Anyone else having the problem of the Gear menu being disabled and building being disabled when installing this? I changed it to the Home key and can toggle it on and off. I've seen other servers using a debug monitor like this and it worked fine. When I have time, I'll try binding it to the Insert key since that's the default key for the regular debug monitor, but it'll be a few days before I can get around to that.

Anyone else having the problem of the Gear menu being disabled and building being disabled when installing this? I changed it to the Home key and can toggle it on and off. I've seen other servers using a debug monitor like this and it worked fine. When I have time, I'll try binding it to the Insert key since that's the default key for the regular debug monitor, but it'll be a few days before I can get around to that.

Yot MUST remove this one:

dayz_spaceInterrupt = {
    private ["_dikCode", "_handled"];
    _dikCode = _this select 1;
    _handled = false;

if (_dikCode == 0x44) then {
        if (j0k3r5_stats) then {
            j0k3r5_stats = false;
            hintSilent "";
        } else {[] spawn fnc_debug;};
    };
    _handled
};

This overrides the default epoch Settings and u can't build or something. Without them all works fine. But u can't toggle the Debug Monitor.

epoch has defined buttons in dayz_spaceInterrupt ... its acutally in a seperate file (\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf), very easy to edit or to change the deafult debug to a custom

also note that installing this removes all other special button on epoch (since its overwriting the default dayz_spaceInterrupt)

epoch has defined buttons in dayz_spaceInterrupt ... its acutally in a seperate file (\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf), very easy to edit or to change the deafult debug to a custom

also note that installing this removes all other special button on epoch (since its overwriting the default dayz_spaceInterrupt)

If I change it to the Insert key, then should it work? I still don't understand how others have gotten it to work with the Home key.

If I change it to the Insert key, then should it work? I still don't understand how others have gotten it to work with the Home key.

you can change it or add it however you like there ... also infistar antihack as example has the feature to change what button is used for the debug in the config file for the antihack

you can change it or add it however you like there ... also infistar antihack as example has the feature to change what button is used for the debug in the config file for the antihack

Well, my assumption is that if I use it on the key that Epoch usually uses for the debug monitor, it shouldn't interfere with anything and should be able to be toggled. It still doesn't explain how the server I was on had it able to be toggled with Home. I don't use admin hack tools, so I can't reference infistar.