[Release] Base Building 1.2 by Daimyo21 With improvements 0.3 by kikyou2 + More building materials

Here is my clean server/mission pbo's with base building 1.2 with kikyou2's 0.3 improvements for epoch 1.0.1.4 Chernarus.

Also Have more Materials to build with now so now possible to add more stuff to build.

I have added 10ozGoldBar Goldbar 10ozSilverBar Pole Plywood and Burlap

arma2oa_2013_07_06_19_09_55_32.jpg

There is a few issues

1.Cant remove plot poles (I feel this is better for base building mod anyway as it will stop the retards building in silly places)

2.Cant remove wrecks (this breaks the remove object option for some reason and worst of all the admin override function) 

All credits to  Daimyo21 & kikyou2 for there amazing work (best mod ever!!)

Edit updating.

Id remove the currency from this, as there is an exploit to allow players to recieve unlimited amounts.

Instead I'd use Tin, Aluminum, to give them some use. Also you could add canvas, lumber, H-barrier kits, or  lightbulbs to that menu as well, it works quite nice to increase the cost of building the best stuff, whilst preventing much of the exploiting with currency.

I've sent you a PM TayTay.

if u get the remove vehicle to work  ill buy it ^^ otherwise i wount use it since i use the remove wreck option alot ;)

pls get that working and try to get the remove plot working again aswell since its part of epoch.

if u get the remove vehicle to work  ill buy it ^^ otherwise i wount use it since i use the remove wreck option alot ;)

pls get that working and try to get the remove plot working again aswell since its part of epoch.

I want the remove wreck option myself But the remove plot pole thins is a bit silly with the base building mod to be honest.

Hey TayTay, hows it going with the updates? :)

Here is my clean server/mission pbo's with base building 1.2 with kikyou2's 0.3 improvements for epoch 1.0.1.4 Chernarus.

Also Have more Materials to build with now so now possible to add more stuff to build.

I have added 10ozGoldBar Goldbar 10ozSilverBar Pole Plywood and Burlap

arma2oa_2013_07_06_19_09_55_32.jpg

There is a few issues

1.Cant remove plot poles (I feel this is better for base building mod anyway as it will stop the retards building in silly places)

2.Cant remove wrecks (this breaks the remove object option for some reason and worst of all the admin override function) 

All credits to  Daimyo21 & kikyou2 for there amazing work (best mod ever!!)

Edit updating.

he better be fast ^^ cause i got a version wich is running PERFECT... only thing is... i remove the function for owners to remove their objects directly... instead to make all work perfect, u now have to enter a code to remove the object... but the "owner" can always edit the code without entering the correct code... other players can only remove the items when they know the right code...  base building is writing to databse and epoch build too... the remove wreck function is working too and remove plot pole is also working like it should... and in my version no menus are flikering... :P

the only thing i want to add, is more materials... but not the same like tay tay.... i got some better ideas.... and some more buildables will be added too... when this is done... (i think it will be in 1 or 2 hours) i'm gonna release my files with a tutorial how to add it to epoch 1.0.1.4 ;) but i think because writing the tutorial needs time too it will be released in about 3 to max 6 hours...

i already tested every function to be sure its working when i start a [Release] thread ^^ 

but guys... just a question: do u want me to release a "mini pack" wich is ready to run for chernarus (maybe one for takistan too) wich comes with selfbloodbag and protected trader cities and a custom loading screen?

or should i only release my files with a tutorial how to get add them to your server?

***before anybody starts crying cause i would steal taytay's work... just to clarify: i've done all by myself... i took the clean epoch mission and server pbo... downloaded base building 1.2... downloaded improvements 0.1 and 0.3.... and then i was sitting here for 3 days... coding and coding... (im a code noob...) also yesterday i was asking some questions in the forums and taytay just answered with a "i will release my version soon" post... so i thought i'm gonna announce my version in his thread too.... and no i dont want to fight or start a war... i just want to give u something u are waiting for... why waiting for something when theres already someone who got it ready to share... i fixed all issues wich were causing base building to not work properly and now i customize it a bit and then i release it if u want me to... but if u all say "no no we dont want your version" then i wont release them and keep them in secret  :D

I'd love to see your version too :)

I'm sure we can all 'play nicely' :D

As to whether part of a mini bundle or just the base building scripts, I'd prefer just the base building myself, but I'm sure others may disagree :)

he better be fast ^^ cause i got a version wich is running PERFECT... only thing is... i remove the function for owners to remove their objects directly... instead to make all work perfect, u now have to enter a code to remove the object... but the "owner" can always edit the code without entering the correct code... other players can only remove the items when they know the right code...  base building is writing to databse and epoch build too... the remove wreck function is working too and remove plot pole is also working like it should... and in my version no menus are flikering... :P

the only thing i want to add, is more materials... but not the same like tay tay.... i got some better ideas.... and some more buildables will be added too... when this is done... (i think it will be in 1 or 2 hours) i'm gonna release my files with a tutorial how to add it to epoch 1.0.1.4 ;) but i think because writing the tutorial needs time too it will be released in about 3 to max 6 hours...

i already tested every function to be sure its working when i start a [Release] thread ^^ 

but guys... just a question: do u want me to release a "mini pack" wich is ready to run for chernarus (maybe one for takistan too) wich comes with selfbloodbag and protected trader cities and a custom loading screen?

or should i only release my files with a tutorial how to get add them to your server?

***before anybody starts crying cause i would steal taytay's work... just to clarify: i've done all by myself... i took the clean epoch mission and server pbo... downloaded base building 1.2... downloaded improvements 0.1 and 0.3.... and then i was sitting here for 3 days... coding and coding... (im a code noob...) also yesterday i was asking some questions in the forums and taytay just answered with a "i will release my version soon" post... so i thought i'm gonna announce my version in his thread too.... and no i dont want to fight or start a war... i just want to give u something u are waiting for... why waiting for something when theres already someone who got it ready to share... i fixed all issues wich were causing base building to not work properly and now i customize it a bit and then i release it if u want me to... but if u all say "no no we dont want your version" then i wont release them and keep them in secret  :D

You sound like some kind of glory-seeking dong, so I'm sticking with TayTay's files.