says i'm missing server keys:

caa1_a_camel.pbo

caa1_a_ka50.pbo

caa1_a_m113.pbo

caa1_c_ah6.pbo

caa1_c_camel.pbo

caa1_c_cti_buildings.pbo

and prob more but doesn't show.

now i did turn off the signatures and the server works fine but for security i would like to have it turned on to 2.

if there something i missed? i just copied the 2 keys from the @caa1/keys folder in to the keys folder on the server.

I don't know if you want to give these 3 a try? I thought we were ok after copying the dayzsarav0.2.1.bikey over but still had problems. We're waiting on our host now before we can run the server again and see if these other keys work. I hope they do or I think we'll be needing to turn off the signature checks as well. :huh:

_keys.zip

I don't know if you want to give these 3 a try? I thought we were ok after copying the dayzsarav0.2.1.bikey over but still had problems. We're waiting on our host now before we can run the server again and see if these other keys work. I hope they do or I think we'll be needing to turn off the signature checks as well. :huh:

cheers for your help but already had those keys in the folder

Our implementation is not based on dayz sahrani but the original map from @caa1. If you download the map from Play With Six it should have the same bikeys we included.

i will re download that map from play with six as the one i'm using is from armaholic see if that makes diff

Our implementation is not based on dayz sahrani but the original map from @caa1. If you download the map from Play With Six it should have the same bikeys we included.

Oh so, it's not the same Sahrani map by Nonov and his team at OpenDayz.net?

I don't suppose you have a link? Would also like to keep an eye on that. :)

yeah no wories, let me know if you fin out anything anywhere else ;-)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?84782-CAA1-public-release&p=2437164&viewfull=1#post2437164

there was links in that thread for keys but they are now dead hoping someone will post them up again.

Yeah, I tried running Sahrani yesterday. At first I couldn't get it to work at all because it said the keys for OAC_Core weren't accepted (tried the included keys as well as others). I had to disable checks completely to get around that. Then there were a lot of errors and missing buildings/traders. I tried re-downloading from PlayWithSix and no difference. From what I can tell from Google it's not a problem with Epoch (at least the missing buildings). However, I couldn't figure out how to fix it.