Removing walls

jj808

So i died and now i cant deconstruct a wall in my base. I have unloaded 100s of MG36 rounds into it and wacked it with all manner of tools more time than i lost count. How do you get a wall down? Its just a 1/3 wall i need to remove. 

Or you can get an admin to remove it for you. Other then that it will take a LOT of bullets to take out the wall itself.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

b_560_95_1.png

Or... why don't you just put up (buy) a pole and claim the building as your own? If you've died and you already HAVE a pole, what you'll need to do is deconstruct the pole and then place it again. Bring lots of toolboxes and crowbars, though....

Once you have the pole up, you should be able to deconstruct properly again. 

i took down 2 1/2 cinder block walls yesterday with a chainsaw. It took about 800 fuel for each one.  i was able to deconstruct the ruins and get loot back from it.

As far as wood walls not coming down from damage, are you sure that you are on a vanilla Epoch server, and not one with some type of indestructable bases?