Vilayer response time?

BetterDeadThanZed

Anyone else having an usually long response time to support tickets at Vilayer? I'm on about 35+ hours since their last reply to a ticket I have in. I'm just curious if it's me or them in general. I'm starting to think they were bought out by HFB Servers based on these response times.

Oh Vilayer, why do you mock me so?

28 Dec 0250 (GMT): I put in a ticket, advising them my new server was installed in Canada instead of New York City, NY.

28 Dec 0906 (6+ hours response): I am assured "the server is in New York State" and that it's in "new york buffalo"

28 Dec 0945: I give Vilayer support a geography lesson and explain that Buffalo, NY is not New York, NY and request my server be moved to the correct datacenter.

29 Dec 2116 (Nearly 26 hours later): I am told that the ticket would be forwarded to "the server" team - this coming from John Smith, Support Manager

30 Dec 1621 (86 hours after putting in my ticket): Ticket still not resolved. Told them that since they are unable to install my server at the location I asked for, I want a refund and the server cancelled. Let's see how that pans out.

Their support has really been hit or miss. Sometimes they reply fast, then you get these situations.

Here's another ticket I opened.

29 Dec 0134 (GMT): Asked how to set up my new Epoch server for Namalsk. 40 hours later. No reply. Closing that one since I asked for a refund.