Camp Sigma (Skalisty Island - Bandit Outpost)

Radec59437

This is a small base/military outpost I've built on Skalisty Island, with the purpose of being used in conjunction with DZAI's custom spawns.

The Mi17 doesn't spawn in as default (it would be wiped by the "kill a hacker" function), so spawn in your own via the database, or if you use InfiSTAR's AH you can spawn and save it manually.

Most people will raid the base for basic tent loot and the bandits' weapons anyway, but the Mi17 is what really motivates people to go in usually.

Also, Skalisty is only reachable by boat unless you use a custom bridge, I use the Excelsior Bridge (couldn't find the original thread to the author :|)

Pics:

n59s.jpg

quap.jpg

vgz5.jpg

zc77.jpg

ls0l.jpg

Download:

skalisty.sqf

Installation is as usual:

• Make a custom folder in your missionfile's main folder named "map" (or use your own if you have one).
  • Put "skalisty.sqf" into this folder.
  • Then add the following line at the bottom of your "init.sqf" file:
[] execVM "map\skalisty.sqf";

you could do a short script which executes a sql command which spawns this vehicle on every serverrestart back on this position...

like the urals in sector b in origins for example...

I thought about it, but then I would have to wipe the old one every time to prevent the two choppers from spawning into each other and blowing up; if I did this, players wouldn't be able to keep the Mi17 for themselves after a restart (much like the mission-spawned vehicles).

I know there are better ways to do this, as I said, but for now I don't know any and I'm fine with doing it manually.. for now....