All Epoch servers on 1.0.1.1?

All is a strong word.. mine isn't the Dev Server isn't I am sure there are many more others that are running 1.0.1.4 

Maybe some of the hosting companies are just low to update.. or leave it up to the server owners showing no real support for a product they choose to employ and charge for.. and not showing them how to effectively do so either leading to mass confusion and panic.

I hear a record skipping one sec..

I have a server with HFB servers and I might try an Epoch Lingor server, but how can I be sure that it's running Lingor 1.5 (which I understand is the version that is generally agreed upon as should be running, although I see 1.2 and 1.4 servers running)? I hate to put in a ticket with them because their policy is that it's ok to take 48 hours reply to a ticket so I may not get an answer until Saturday.

EDIT: Fabulous. I just installed it and it informs me that it's Epoch 1.0.1.1. Damn it. Oh well. Time to put in a ticket and wait a couple of days.

I think The Epoch Team are looking at better support for their mod with dotjosh's dayzcommander as many people don't know the versions required manually.

Is there a map list with the verisons and downloads for Epoch Supported maps currently?

As how-to's could be setup for now showing how to download manually and create shortcuts to run ArmaIIOA.exe with those specifically running to join their favorite maps and this awesome mod.

http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Show which maps are supported.

And I went with Chernarus as most people are to lazy to go through some extra work to download the right files to play, which is sad because I will loved my taviana epoch server. If people cant just click it in commander it will limit the amount of people that will play.

http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Show which maps are supported.

And I went with Chernarus as most people are to lazy to go through some extra work to download the right files to play, which is sad because I will loved my taviana epoch server. If people cant just click it in commander it will limit the amount of people that will play.

Exactly.

Many people wont manually install.  There are too many other servers to play on by clicking on DZC.

So, all the unlocked EpochLingor servers are running 1.0.1.1 and some aren't even running Lingor 1.56. I tried setting up EpochLingor 1.0.1.4 with HFB but their control panel isn't really friendly for setting this up, you wait a day or two for support from them and it seems they are using Lingor 1.3 anyway so that's out of the question. It's too bad that DayzCommander doesn't have Lingor 1.5. They support the Villayer version, which hasn't been updated in ages. Maybe EpochLingor should be based on the Skaronator version of Lingor, since that's the best version, it's updated regularly and is easliy available on DayzCommander.

Day Z.st hasnt updated yet. The response to me was they were working on it, but there was a quick succession of releases 1.0.1.3 and .4 being within a day. I would expect it in a week or so. No rush though im still enjoying 1.0.1.1.  Looking forward to all the new vehicles in .4 though.

While we are on the subject does any one have any information on the cargo details of the new vehicles? is it pretty generic across all the types of vehicles or are there some that have specific cargos? For example do some of the cars carry more than otehrs? Do vans hold slightly more than cars but less than Urals? Does the smart car thing have limited cargo?  

Cheers

Cheers for the list Broli but I was hoping for a version list if possible..

That way I can download all the maps/mods and look to what I can do to make it easier for now.

I have heard a rumor that dotjosh is looking at ways to have the epoch possibilities listed, which is just awesome!