1.0.4.1 Traders have nothing

Lo4th

Question

I am using bungle's pack and just started my server today. I am getting my server from HFB. However Non of the traders have anything just a buy/sell list. Also when I downgrade to 1.1.1 the traders have some stuff but not all like snipers and submachine guns show nothing. If I could get some help with this that would be great. I updated my server through HFB to 1.0.4.1 this morning. if you need anymore information let me know. Oh I also installed bungle's pack as per the HFB instructions.

16 answers to this question

If anyone can help with this It would be appreciated.. 

I am not sure if its my pack that's causing this or if its just the host not updating the SQL properly.

I didn't change anything to do with the traders in my pack as the mission.sqf and the Server Traders are default to 1.0.1.4...

The only possible changes was to some BE Scripts, but testing on my server with 1.0.1.4, My Pack and the SQL ran to support the traders is working fine.

The SQL is to be ran against your database. 

If you have database access and they do not do this for you look to your Panel for the database login.

Once logged in look for the SQL section to tell your database what to do.

ADD all the text from the epoch.sql file they would of provided you I guess into the SQL exceute section and run it.

This will replace the traders and their data for support with the client side files for 1.0.1.4

If you don't have database access they they should be running the SQL provide in the Server Files for Epoch.  <_<

This will then sync with the latest vendors in the latest 1.0.1.4 version and give you the options for purchase.  :)

In my pack there has been a report that vehicles are not spawning after purchase until  server restart.  :o

This is a fix provided by a dedicated and awesome pack user:

DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE =  false;

I added this line to the init.sqf

Added probably just bellow

dayz_maxLocalZombies = 40; // Default = 40 

In the // DayZ Epoch config Block

HFB does provide access to your database via phpmyadmin,

http://hive.hfbservers.com/phpmyadmin/index.php

or you can use the same login info and use a program like navi cat.

HFB does not run the sql updates when you install the server updates, you have to run the sql file manually.

Download the fixed/updated sql file from here,

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/531-updated-trader-data-sql-for-1014/

I just had my server updated on ST about an hour ago (finally), I havent added the custom server pack so our server is "clean" and none of my trader have anything either,     I think its a problem with the new version

rac

i've the same trouble :(

I can see the groupe of trade item (like shotgun etc....)

But nothing in it

I've 1.0.1.5 DB trader

and 1.0.1.5 server_trader.sqf

Any Help

Other Question

here in DB traders_data : 

1437 ["ItemWatch",3] 100 [2,"ItemSilverBar",1] [1,"ItemSilverBar",1] 0 142 trade_weapons

Tid = 142

Here in trader_tids

459 Black Market Weapons 142
460 Black Market Ammo 142
And Noting in 142 tids in serveur_trader in MPMission

That's normal ?