Vehicles and Safes bugs

noMercy

Question

Hello all. I am assisting the admin of the server I play on in finding solutions to bugs that have appeared since upgrading from 1.0.3 to 1.0.3.1.

The two bugs we have immediately discovered are.

1. Restarts teleporting vehicles back to the trader they were bought from.

Seems the same to this thread. Any further information on this bug would be appreciated.

2. The first restart after placing a safe/tent saves a set list of the gear (if any) inside. Subsequent restarts after cause the safe/tent to revert back to the original gear. This means any new gear placed inside gets wiped and any gear taken out gets duped.

1 answer to this question

Hello all. I am assisting the admin of the server I play on in finding solutions to bugs that have appeared since upgrading from 1.0.3 to 1.0.3.1.

The two bugs we have immediately discovered are.

1. Restarts teleporting vehicles back to the trader they were bought from.

Seems the same to this thread. Any further information on this bug would be appreciated.

2. The first restart after placing a safe/tent saves a set list of the gear (if any) inside. Subsequent restarts after cause the safe/tent to revert back to the original gear. This means any new gear placed inside gets wiped and any gear taken out gets duped.

It sounds to me like a database issue.  Are you running a dedicated server?  Windows or Linux?  How did you install MySQL?  Are you using the stock schema or did you modify it?