!! Wish List For Epoch !!

NateDaBeast

Wish List/Ideas For DayZ Epoch

Last Updated On Adding or Editing Ideas : 12/23/2013 1:55PM

RH Weapon Packs - I want the RH Weapon Packs,The guns in Epoch right now are kind of boring you could say,We just need more variants and modern newer guns.This could then crush DayZ  Overwatch if we get this on Epoch.

Fast Roping - I believe there is a script for that,But it would be easier for it to be in the mod itself.

More Scenery - Epoch needs more custom buildings already on the mod,Have a secret military outpost guarded by AI but with great promising loot,Kind of like DayZ Origins Salvation City.

F18 - This is like a NEED, Atleast add some more airplanes that are armed and some you could store at your base easier.

More Helicopters - If we had more helicopter variants or just more Helicopters,I could see some more players joining onto the community itself.

Farms - Have a system of farming set up so people could survive much easier and sell it for currency.

Include More Animals - If we have more animals like Deer perhaps people could use the fur for clothing or other things.

Better Loot Tables - I think the loot tables are kind of bad currently,I don't want buildings to have a tin can in it nor a KSVK.

Under Ground Buildings - This is a great idea people could make bases under here. Great Idea @Munkeskov

Wrecks Now Useful - Wrecks around north east or airfields etc. they should add something to where you can salvage parts from them like wheels and engines and some scrap metal that's rusted and if you have enough you can craft it into scrap metal for vehicles and buildings etc.

Custom Survivor Vehicles - Adding Survivor Vehicles like DayZ Origins could be something tat would bring players from everywhere.

Moats - If we added moats this could be a great base defense mechanism.

Base Defenses - Traps you can build for base defenses.

Severe Weather - Just because its a zombie apocalypse doesn't mean there cant be Tornadoes or Snow storms,And if people don't like this they can turn it off through a config on there server.

Trailers - This would be great for looting expeditions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN HELP WITH IDEAS TOO !!

COMMENT YOUR IDEAS IN THIS THREAD !!

AND WE WILL ADD THEM TO THE LIST !! 

ALSO PLEASE DO ADD REASONING WHY YOU WANT THIS !!

Edited by Axle
We do look at posts.

• 2 weeks later...