Safe keypad menu

Jalisar63

Question

Some of my players (by some i mean all but 4-5 admin being included) are unable to keep the menu of the actual key pad up for more than a second. All admin are able to use the safes without issue so the players naturally assume I have them set to admin only feature, however 2 of my non-addy players tested 2 safes that I have placed and they work fine.. but when tryin a safe other players have placed they get nothing.  I pulled up the player placed safe and placed it myself and no one BUT admin can open it, which is leading me to think that it does have to be something an anti-hack is blocking possibly.

So questions are,... 

1...Is the safe keypad a known issue that I have just missed seeing?

2...If not which file is the code in, I skimmed thru the actions that we had to whitelist before and didnt notice it, so where is it and may I have it's base action name plox..

Thanks

Let me amend a bit, I have the stages of the vault in the code.pbo but i'm not seeing where it actually calls up the keypad.  Unless that is the vault_comb_final sqf... but it just mention unlock vault nothing about pulling up the keypad itself. 

2 answers to this question