1.0.1.4 vehicles

jj808

Was poking around the armaholics site and everything I read indicated that the gear menu item cannot be suppressed ever...may need to get creative to address this. 

If the gear "range" can be adjusted, I'd be willing to live with getting in your vehicle to access the gear. Kinda annoying, but at least the contents are safe after locking the car.

Must be something about old code less gemini duffers.. mines the day before you:)...the raduis thing could well be worth a peak at.. if it's so tight you have to be inside.. problem solved :)

nowcome along coders.. us old gits have come up with the idea.. you sit up all weekend working out the practical bits while we go to the pub:)

I agree if it cant be tweaked be done with it.

Else... and stay with me here..

R3F Logistics.. has a Cargo Menu for loading objects in the world with variables. 

It could be adjusted to add "Extra" cargo from inventory or backpacks I guess with some tweaking and then only togabble if you have the keys as an extra storage compartment.

IF the amount of cargo in vehicles can be adjusted *Hinted at earlier* perhaps we could reduce main cargo and have a secondary cargo that could be accessed in public vehicles and locked vehicles only with a key .. or crowbar..?

This is just spitballing as once again no coder, just theory here.

Ooooo that could be defiantly doable and a nice change for some of the newer class vehicles.. would require some client site tweaks or some drastic mission file editing with the "Chip Chirp" added via the .ext

As for the key itself would require client side addons to make it a unique model/image in toobelt I think and added in via fn_seflactions as an option 

Also Satnav for a GPS if stolen! Right Click on GPS, Enter in code vehicle ID added via a remove ESP Script designed for that.. also perhaps doable. with the right genius and coding... Someone else!! Make for Me!! hahaha

Ooooo that could be defiantly doable and a nice change for some of the newer class vehicles.. would require some client site tweaks or some drastic mission file editing with the "Chip Chirp" added via the .ext

As for the key itself would require client side addons to make it a unique model/image in toobelt I think and added to fn_seflactions as an option.

Also Satnav for a GPS if stolen! Right Click on GPS, Enter in code vehicle ID added via a remove ESP Script designed for that.. also perhaps doable. with the right genius and coding... Someone else!! Make for Me!! hahaha

If someone could pull this off I'd buy them a beer or 50.

I will look at the admin tools. And see if there is a way to add ESP for a specific vehicle only not all of them and all players..

From there I am afraid the right click option and enter code for the GPS i am not sure on..

The code itself also issued to you on vehicle purchase is another thing to be looked into perhaps.

As this is only in the case your vehicle be moved and towing is not yet a option in Epoch I cannot forsee the Dev's getting into this yet. In steps the community of awesome!

And with Beer on the table as donations its defiantly feasible.. :D 

OHH...lol.... Dayz Lowjack.. 

I only ran into the Ambulance and Tow Truck on my short travels in the Open Development server.

Both were really neato with toggable flashing lights and sirens. 

Hope that some "Not All" of the other civil service cars made it in.

And yeah unarmed chopper with night and heat vision, sounds pretty fun to me. :D

Was the tow truck removed from the update i cant seem to find one anywhere? 

Thanks.

Not sure I am yet to find one also.. I hopes not!

We were having a ball on the open Dev Server with Fast and the Furious 12 Chernaurs Epoch moments driving up on the back ramps lowered on the fly with minis and BMW's .. it was hilarious.. I need to record and get a youtube channel.

Was also one of the happiest moments when this was possible..

z8aL2hc.jpg

However when then was no option to tow/tie down .. I was still wide eyed for my pack and the possibles to recustomise the R3F to make this baby exclusive!

For Some Help :)

Open you Dynamix_vehicule.sqf, and put it

["VIL_alfa_civil"],
["VIL_alfa_civil1"],
["VIL_alfa_civil2"],
["VIL_berlingo"],
["VIL_bmw7_civil"],
["VIL_bmw7_civil1"],
["VIL_bmw7_civil2"],
["VIL_bmw7_civilvip"],
["VIL_citrone_civil"],
["VIL_citrone_civil1"],
["VIL_citrone_civil2"],
["VIL_citrone_civil3"],
["VIL_ducato_bus"],
["VIL_ducato_cargo"],
["VIL_ducato_cargo2"],
["VIL_fobia_civil"],
["VIL_fobia_civil1"],
["VIL_fobia_civil2"],
["VIL_fobia_civil3"],
["VIL_fobia_civil4"],
["VIL_fobia_civil5"],
["VIL_hilux1_civi2"],
["VIL_hilux1_civi3"],
["VIL_hilux1_civil"],
["VIL_hilux1_police"],
["VIL_karoca_civil"],
["VIL_karoca_civil_red"],
["VIL_kia_ceed"],
["VIL_kia_ceed2"],
["VIL_kia_ceed3"],
["VIL_kia_ceed4"],
["VIL_kia_ceeddwa"],
["VIL_kia_ceeddwa2"],
["VIL_kia_ceeddwa3"],
["VIL_kia_ceeddwa4"],
["VIL_kia_ceeddwa5"],
["VIL_kia_ceeddwa6"],
["VIL_lublin_freez"],
["VIL_mondeo_civil"],
["VIL_mondeo_civil1"],
["VIL_mondeo_civil3"],
["VIL_mondeo_civil4"],
["VIL_mondeo_civil5"],
["VIL_octavia_civil"],
["VIL_octavia_civil2"],
["VIL_octavia_civil3"],
["VIL_octavia_civil4"],
["VIL_panda_civil"],
["VIL_panda_civil1"],
["VIL_passat_civil"],
["VIL_passat_civil1"],
["VIL_passat_civil2"],
["VIL_passat_civil3"],
["VIL_passat_civil4"],
["VIL_passat_civil5"],
["VIL_smart_civil"],
["VIL_smart_civil1"],
["VIL_smart_civil2"],
["VIL_smart_civil3"],
["VIL_smart_civil4"],
["VIL_smart_civil5"],
["VIL_sprinter_cargo"],
["VIL_Star_S2000"],
["VIL_Star_S2000o"],
["VIL_transit_civ"],
["VIL_transit_truck"],
["VIL_vivaro_amb"],
["VIL_vivaro_civ"],
["VIL_volvofl"],
["VIL_vwt4_banksec"],
["VIL_vwt4_civ"],
["VIL_lublinvan_NPLWP"],
["VIL_NPL_star944"],
["VIL_NPL_star26"],
["VIL_tarpan_NPLWP_wd1"],
["VIL_NPL_662_refuel"],
["VIL_octavia_police"],
["VIL_karoca_pol"],
["VIL_kia_policeEU"],
["VIL_alfa_ue"],
["VIL_lublin_NPLWPSW"],
["VIL_vwt4_pol"],
["VIL_transit_pol"],
["VIL_transit_sw"],
["VIL_transit_pol_eu"],
["VIL_ducato_base"],
["VIL_sprinter_eu"],
["VIL_vivaro_base"],
["VIL_vivaro_zw"],

Only unarmed vehicles

CU

Not sure I am yet to find one also.. I hopes not!

We were having a ball on the open Dev Server with Fast and the Furious 12 Chernaurs Epoch moments driving up on the back ramps lowered on the fly with minis and BMW's .. it was hilarious.. I need to record and get a youtube channel.

Was also one of the happiest moments when this was possible..

z8aL2hc.jpg

However when then was no option to tow/tie down .. I was still wide eyed for my pack and the possibles to recustomise the R3F to make this baby exclusive!

Is this truck in 1.0.1.5? and if so whats its class name please. i know the smart car is just cant find if the other one is