Favorite features of DayZ so far?

Poncho

I have not seen a great deal not being able to play it out here, but reading this made me chuckle:

"you can measure whether a battery is fully charged half charged, or empty by licking it" (not working, delayed until next build) I wonder what voltage of battery you can do that up to?  :blink:

That and this restraint and forced blood removal sounds brilliant. Que the new type of evil vampire bandit! Patrolling the coasts at night praying on innocent fresh spawns for their oh so valuable blood!

What about you guys, seen anything yet that gets you exited, or makes you laugh?

Just found this quote from Rocket, hahaha! Had to post it  :lol:

If you lick a dead 9V battery you will feel nothing.

If you lick a live one you will feel a small sensation on your tongue.

PS. do not lick batteries in real life, and then blame me if you die or anything

All the enterable buildings. I spawned in Cherno and while all the big major and well known places were looted there were enough little stores and side entrances that had a loot spawn or two that I had food, drink, can opener, backpack, better clothes, and more leaving Cherno.  Everyone else whines about, "There is nothing in the Supermarket or Firehall." 

I like the melee, it feels like melee now. 

I love the clothes not being all one skin.

Inventory is pretty solid and forces you to make decisions about what you want in your hands. 

With a reality system using weight the fatigue and exhaustion in DayZ SA would be great.

So much to love. 

I hate the hive and Hopping Servers to find loot right after server restarts. 

ive been venturing up north since the map shows alot of new roads and a railroad track there :)

there are some towns laid out there. the roads and flats are there. just no buildings yet.

i did find this footbal field in the middle of nowhere and ventured on west with some friends :)

.JPG

a nice railroad viaduct northeast of the neaf

.JPG

got to love these clouds!

.JPG

KoS or get romantic during player encounters?

.JPG

If you come accross this boat. you have to go check it out! the enterior is amazing!

.JPG

A nice view for a rest (F3)

.JPG

A very bright future for SA I think. Even at this early stage of its evolution its a great game. :)

On a side not Axle, if and when they open up SA to modders, do you think you guys will consider making epoch for SA?

That we have and when they allow modding we will look into it more.

I wonder how vehicles would work with the shared gear servers, same goes if base building is implemented. Maybe go to an empty server with alot of vehicles and go somewhere and make a base. Log on to a nearly full server, venture to NW and get killed. log on to that server that you have a base on and get your gear back and go back and kill the ones that killed you?

I wonder how vehicles would work with the shared gear servers, same goes if base building is implemented. Maybe go to an empty server with alot of vehicles and go somewhere and make a base. Log on to a nearly full server, venture to NW and get killed. log on to that server that you have a base on and get your gear back and go back and kill the ones that killed you?

Thats pretty much how playing on the HIVE works yes. Same in the Mod