Player Grave

ZingFreelancer

I have a player on my server with the same issue.  Every time she dies and doesn't get back to her body before it becomes a grave here primary weapon and a toolbelt item are always missing, usually a key.  Anyone have any ideas on this?

EDIT:

I just went and checked the player grave and it appears it can only hold 15 equipment/weapons while and player could have 16; 12 toolbelt slots, 1 primary, 1 sidearm, and 2 optics.  I would suggest upping the equipment slot count to 20 to see if this might resolve the occasional issue.

The player grave will also empty your backpack and dump the contents into the grave.  I think this is also causing an issue, since many people tend to carry a secondary weapon in their pack, which results in some weapon slot items vanishing.  I lost my primary equiped gun and a key to one of my helis when this happened.

It probably does, but many servers will auto-delete dropped items after a certain amount of time as part of automated cleanup. I hope 1.0.4 fixes stuff that 1.0.3 and 1.0.3.1 broke, namely plot pole area maint and completely mucking up AI loot crate missions on servers that run that.