[RESOLVED] Can't join any Epoch servers

Protohype

Question

Hi, I have recently downloaded the Epoch DayZ mod DayZ Commander and decided to try it out today. When I try to join a server with DayZ Commander I receive a couple of errors, I click continue hoping it will not be a worry and I get past the Loading screen (Waiting for server to start authentication, ect.) then I get a black screen, sometimes with text, sometimes without. If I stay at this black screen it will stay up for about 1-2 mins then boot me out of the game to the screen where you can see your Characters name (George Smith for example). I've tried reinstalling Epoch with DayZ Commander and manually no to avail. The mod is loaded, as well as DayZ, Operation Arrowhead and ArmA in the Expansions tab at the Main Menu. The errors I receive are:

2weyluq.jpg

And/Or

156ygsn.jpg

Any help would be appreciated as my friends have just started playing this mod and I'm the only one missing out :'(

8 answers to this question

I have just installed Epoch via DayZ Commander, and I have the exact same problem. I'm using the latest beta patch and the latest mod version. None of my friends have had this problem either. Hoping there's a fix for this because I really want to play Epoch with my buddies.

How are you launching the game? If your using a bat file or if your are specifying the mod path you will need to remove @dayz

I just checked via DZC and commander does not add "Arma 2: DayZ Mod" when connecting to a dayz epoch server.

How are you launching the game? If your using a bat file or if your are specifying the mod path you will need to remove @dayz

I just checked via DZC and commander does not add "Arma 2: DayZ Mod" when connecting to a dayz epoch server.

I launch via DayZ Commander. I bought the game through Steam as well. For some reason, my commander is adding dayzmod on launch. I can't seem to disable it. I haven't messed with anything on commander.

EDIT: I just checked on Steam and under 'Properties'  and 'Set Launch Options' for my Arma OA I removed this line that was there for some reason: -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@Dayz

and it worked!

Here's a screenshot of my commander:

oqw40n.jpg