Teleporting w/ Admin tools epoch 1.0.3.1

Psygomin

Question

ive smashed my face into the internet trying to figure out why i cannot teleport with admin tools by BluePhoenix. its the same issue many have had with previous versions of epoch where i teleport some where and im bounced between both places untill i press space of which im then put back where i was(i had this working in epoch 1.0.2.5). all the other features of admin tools works minus the weapons cuz i didnt go thru battleeye to fix that part. i can find sufficent weapons with out that part. my update to 1.0.3.1 from 1.0.2.5 has been smooth otherwise.  ive tried most everything ive found on the subject, n the ones i havent where due to the solution not being posted. any help would be cool. if i have to for go tp for now i will, planning on getting a real server and not running it on my pc for my friends and i

16 answers to this question

Epoch uses a custom anti hack since 1.0.3, in the init.sqf:

[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

on my server i just disable it for admins, so if you are admin it doesn't execute the script at all! :P

something like this

if (not admin) then {
};

that simple :D

Epoch uses a custom anti hack since 1.0.3, in the init.sqf:

on my server i just disable it for admins, so if you are admin it doesn't execute the script at all! :P

something like this

if (not admin) then {
};

that simple :D

that did it!  Thank you very much.

so is that just for me being that its my server on my pc or any one thats "admin" in admin tools?

that depends, be careful what you do my code was just an example you have to define what "admin" is, that is not defined by default.. sorry if I didn't make that clear :D

if you leave it like that and you have "admin" not defined everyone is considering being an admin, i alway think people who edit script files have some very basic knowledge of what they do..

on my server it looks like this:

if (not ((getPlayerUID player) in AT_all)) then {
};

AT_all is my array with all Admin IDs (I just made that name up, meaning admin tool, all admins, so everyone not in that list is no admin of course and will run the script.

if you want to use the same thing define the admin list like this BEFORE the code above:

AT_all = ["12345678","12345678","12345678"];

where ""12345678" is your player id of course, I use that array all over the place also in my admin tools so i only define that list ONCE in the init.sqf (so i can add admin in the init.sqf and no need to edit other files), hope that helps! :)

Hi both

I'm struggling with this and would be grateful if you could glance at my code. It was placed in the main init.sqf file. I'm getting battleye restriction 51. Here's the code...

AT_all = ["mycode","hiscode","12345678"];
};

Thanks for any help!

Cheers

J

Hi both

I'm struggling with this and would be grateful if you could glance at my code. It was placed in the main init.sqf file. I'm getting battleye restriction 51. Here's the code...

};

Thanks for any help!

Cheers

J

i didnt define that part as of yet on mine. its run off my pc right now so just friends and i can play and those who can teleport are admin in admin tools. though i should investigate it myself so i know it will work right when we go public server

Hi both

};

Thanks for any help!

Cheers

J

hey, BattlEye kicks have nothing to do with my change or the antihack.sqf, that might be from another script or blacklisted command in YOUR battleye scripts, check you log files for what caused the kick.

i guess script restriction? then check the scripts.log in your battleye folder

Thanks so much! I have tried to get this to work and now it does with your lines of code

AT_all = ["12345678","12345678","12345678"];

};

I just replaced 12345678 with my admins UID and it worked perfectly. THanks so much!

EDIT: One thing I noticed is I can't teleport other players if I need to. Is there a code I can put in to where when I use teleport to me on phoenix tools that it will disable the antihack for that player for that moment? Or is that not possible? 

What line should I put in, for the antihack.sqf. 

The main thing I want to do is to be able to tele anyone to me but yet still keep the antihack going.

yeah that might not be easy with the epoch anti hack, because every player is running the script on their own computer and not on the server.

there are ways you could disable the anti TP for all or specific player temporarily like other anti hacks do this, but that is no easy task. :/

Hey there is a much easier way to fix this teleport issue. It works for my server and admins as well, and still keeps the anti-hack enabled through out. 

What I did was, in the Dayz_code.pbo, there is a folder named system. Inside that folder is your antihack.sqf file. If you copy that file to your mission.pbo and edit your init.sqf accordingly, you will be able to teleport with the blue phoenix admin tools.

in your init.sqf, the same antihack script line, change the line so it looks something like this:

[] execVM "fixes\antihack.sqf";  

(fixes being the folder of your choice to place this file)

Then, in your antihack file, find lines number 74 and 76, where it says _topSpeed.

Change all of those values to an insane number, like demonstrated below:

// this is player teleport
_al1veOnce = true;
_curheight = (ATLtoASL _curpos) select 2;
_speed = _distance / _difftime;
_topSpeed = 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000;

// this is player and vehicle teleport
if (vehicle player != player) then {
_topSpeed = 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000;
};

After you finish this, make sure you have your files in the correct spot, re-pbo your mission folder and start up your server. It was a fairly easy fix I think.

Let me know how things work for you and maybe I could help out with issues in the future.

Yes, I'm aware of that, which is why I have multiple admins on my server that monitor the gameplay rather than actually playing the game. either way, battleye scripts have to be adjusted, and you can always make it so battleye only allows your admins to teleport. Even before the 1.0.3 version came out, the main way to allow teleporting was also allowing hackers to do it as well. 

Battleye will still kick any player that attempts to even turn on teleport or ESP in the game, aside from my server admins.

You'll have to call a copy of antihack.sqf in the init file. Start with the default then edit the file as shown in this thread:

You can also add that exclusion without modifying the antihack but for some reason when I tried that it didn't work. That was my compromise solution.