Epoch in Celle?

Strikes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I started this project yesterday. Celle is my favorit map too.

Server is Online, but not really testet with more than two people ^^

b_560_95_1.png

If you have installed Celle:

Add -mod=@mbg_celle in your launch parameter

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Sorry to necro a thread (as I hate that myself) but I have tried for 2 days to get Celle and Epoch to co-operate together and I am stumped. I made an Oring/Epoch server easily, tried doing the same for Celle and I don't know what I am doing wrong. No RPT errors at all, it ..... just ...... stops.

I used/altered the DayZ_Epoch_5.Bootcamp_ACR instance and changed it to DayZ_Epoch_5.Celle. Can anyone possibly help me out. I must be missing a minor thing. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to necro a thread (as I hate that myself) but I have tried for 2 days to get Celle and Epoch to co-operate together and I am stumped. I made an Oring/Epoch server easily, tried doing the same for Celle and I don't know what I am doing wrong. No RPT errors at all, it ..... just ...... stops.

I used/altered the DayZ_Epoch_5.Bootcamp_ACR instance and changed it to DayZ_Epoch_5.Celle. Can anyone possibly help me out. I must be missing a minor thing. 

I've tried to do this also with the same result. Have you had any success in figuring it out?