Fastest Ways to Raise Humanity

DrScandalous

As a solo player, I don't get many opportunities to bloodbag people and running around looking for bandit AI to kill takes a long time and has mixed rewards. Seems like finding a secure location with a lot of zombies and using STANAG rounds to dispatch them seems to be the best/easiest way. Does that sound about right? Where do you think is the best place to "farm" zombies... with the least amount of risk?

I'm a friendly survivor who is sick of finding hero vehicles/aircraft and NOT being able to trade them.... :(

You can get some bonus humanity by gutting zombies,then trading it in for biomeat (for some reason you lose humanity when you gut zombies,although I know some servers give you + humanity when you gut the zombie to help hero players). However, in the end, the best way to boost humanity is to apply medical care to other players since it gives a huge bonus.

As a solo player, I don't get many opportunities to bloodbag people and running around looking for bandit AI to kill takes a long time and has mixed rewards. Seems like finding a secure location with a lot of zombies and using STANAG rounds to dispatch them seems to be the best/easiest way. Does that sound about right? Where do you think is the best place to "farm" zombies... with the least amount of risk?

I'm a friendly survivor who is sick of finding hero vehicles/aircraft and NOT being able to trade them.... :(

I used to farm them at Cherno, in the hospital opposite the apartments. Do it when the server is practically empty, and you can sit there for hours killing zeds without them being able to get near you (you know they can't come into the hospital right?). Also, you've got the added bonus of finding the occasional lockbox on dead office worker zeds :)

Yup. I know they can't get into the hospital. Good idea. I might do it this up Berezino, just so that there's not as many people... but yeah... great idea! Plus... you could probably loot cycle the hospital AND run back and forth between the supermarkets to reset the hospital loot AND pull more zombies over. 

Speak to admin as well, maybe they'll increase your humanity for you. I don't think it's cheating personally, so long as you're not raising it while still being a bandit for example. I get solo players coming to me all the time saying they've been playing for weeks and just can't get the humanity up high enough, so I give them between 1000-2000 increase and ask that they make it up to me by looking out for others. Always good for the soul to meet someone who doesn't just want to kill other players :)

Speak to admin as well, maybe they'll increase your humanity for you. I don't think it's cheating personally, so long as you're not raising it while still being a bandit for example. I get solo players coming to me all the time saying they've been playing for weeks and just can't get the humanity up high enough, so I give them between 1000-2000 increase and ask that they make it up to me by looking out for others. Always good for the soul to meet someone who doesn't just want to kill other players :)

Excellent point. I've chatted with the admin before and I think I've made it clear that I'm not a PVP'er and that I'm not looking to screw anybody over... I didn't know that admin's had control over humanity. Very nice. I'll mention it to him and see if he'd consider it. 

Ok... for the immediate future, I'm going to camp out and plink away at zombies to raise my humanity... anyone have any recommendations (other than Cherno/Elektro/NWAF) for areas that have a high concentration of Zeds? Right now I'm thinking of a 4-stop tour (3-story apt, office roof, 3 story apt, hospital roof) through Berezino....