Looking for a gem crafting script, anyone?

Bricktop

Good morning, survivors. 

Is there anyone out there still hosting A2 Epoch? I'm addicted and can't seem to walk away. I'm looking to add gem crafting to my server but I can't seem to find a working script. I've installed the ones below but they either have problems or I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated! I've installed alchemy crafting in the past but there have been a lot of updates since. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to share a working script with a friend in need :rolleyes:

Tried and failed with these:

Thanks for any help,

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I just released my craftAnything script, where you can literally craft any weapon, magazine, or backpack depending on how you configure it. Maybe check it out, it seems like it may fit your needs. If you need help with adding the configs, just reach out to me on discord! :)

On 1/29/2023 at 4:58 PM, looter809 said:

Hi,

I just released my craftAnything script, where you can literally craft any weapon, magazine, or backpack depending on how you configure it. Maybe check it out, it seems like it may fit your needs. If you need help with adding the configs, just reach out to me on discord! :)

This is great! Thank you for sharing. You have just made a bunch of survivors very happy.