The Last Frontier – Frost Survival (TLF:Frost Survival)

TheRealKane

The Last Frontier – Frost Survival – IP 158.69.121.227:2402

Arma 2
Epoch 1.0.7.1

Hello, fellow survivors!
We are a couple of DayZ/Epoch/Origins mods superfans that has spent a lot of time creating a server that we really want to play on. Originally, we had so many ideas and visions that it felt more like a dream of a server than an actual real server. My Canadian friend “Canadian” had some very valuable knowledge and really good ideas, and I, “Kane”, made crazy map mods for Epoch (that I never released) and spent an unhealthy amount of time playing the game and making some YouTube videos that actually, to my surprise, got views and even some subscribers, even though I sometimes struggle with my spoken English…

About a year ago we found a very, very talented American scripter, called “Bomb” who could actually help us turn our crazy ideas into reality. And this fall we released our first server (first of several I hope) under the name “The Last Frontier Winter Survival” which is on the Winter Chernarus map.

We are very enthusiastic about our server. We will add more stuff, fix problems, mod mods and have events as we go along and we hope players show up, even if the numbers playing Arma 2 is not what it used to be. We are experienced Arma 2 players, but admittedly maybe not as experienced admins, and we got lives and jobs that sometimes get in the way of the important gaming. We hope to get the nice players to our server that cheer for us and recognize what we are trying to achieve more than the ones bringing complaints (even if that is also necessary at times).

--
Our vision with this server is to have both an old school PvP hard survival server with the best stuff from Epoch implemented, boosted with some really creative scripts. We wish that players will remember the olden DayZ were PvP and cooperation could be combined in a glorious and fun way. We want to give players a unique experience with our very modded map and our numerous scripts for crafting, repairing, building etc. Exploring our secrets and discovering things from the myths of old DayZ, now revived and also made real.

We also want to revive a nice community and offer discord, homepage and forums for discussions, polls, stories and more.

You will find:

- Tons of unique scripts and right-click options
- Scripts for repairing basically anything in existence
- Scripts for crafting warm clothes and thawing frozen water and food
- Scripts and functions for radio, telephone and APSI
- 60+ map modifications and unique POI:s (and more is coming)
- Custom traders and custom trader locations (some of them move between restarts)
- Custom events
- Custom static missions
- Custom Sector B (and a Sector A on the way)

- Custom loot and revised loot tables
- Custom weather
- Toxic Zones
- Lore and stories are being written (check our forum for some of it)
- Old myths will be brought back and made real (like “The Curse of Green Mountain”)

Welcome to The Last Frontier!

The Last Frontier Winter Survival (IP 158.69.121.227:2402)

//Kane and Canadian

Very special thanks to: Bomb, the God of scripting.

Special thanks for ideas and playtesting: Dark_Loki, Thorns, ALUCARD.

Special thanks for fixing homepage and forums: Dark_Loki and Jack.

1 hour ago, EditedSnowHD said:

Sounds amazing, I'll check it out soon!

You are very welcome!
We haven't really gotten a stable playerbase yet and players are scattered over several time zones, but we really hope that we can slowly build towards a nice playerbase.
In time there will be more servers from us, if players prefer other maps or other modes :) 

Hello, fellow survivors!

• We have added even more POI:s to the Winter Chernarus server, and we are now up to between 65-70 new or modded POI:s.
  • We have added some new scripts and added batteries  to some of the electric items/tools and the possibility to recharge batteries with the generator.
  • Three types of Ghillie Suits can now be crafted.
  • Broken safes and lockboxes can be found and set up as open containers, or repaired and used as normal.
  • Some very special POI:s and secrets are on the way. 
  • More will be added to the Toxic Zones.

Update:

• New POI:s (I think we are almost up to 70 now)
  • A few new scripts
  • The main city of Chernogorsk may soon has a very unique feature.

It seems like the cold weather is hard for many players, but all the speznas clothes and some of the other suits are warm, Also classic varm clothes from Namalsk exists. Best feature is that you can craft your own warm clothes from boar skin, leather and string. Staying indoors is another thing that keeps you warm.

We really hope for more players soon :) 

Some updates: 

Server name changed to TLF: Frost Survival

The Neutral Trader Zone (no safe zone) is added and currently has 3 traders.

Scrappy Joe's - Trade scrap for scrap electronics. Buy his mozzies and trade with all kinds of scrap and crap (some items may not yet have a function).

Frederic's Farm Shop - Trade dung for confrey seeds (dung is added in the loot tables as well)
Buy vegetables, seeds and fertilizer.

Courier Mission Trader -Will soon have missions for you. -Trades bandit and hero dog tags for 150/-150 humanity

Hello fellow survivors!

Some updates:

- New village (Veresnik Village)
- New Roadblock POI:s added (3 locations)
- NPP Izjevsk added (Nuclear Power Plant Izjevk, Aтомная электростанция Ижевск)
- Falling Satelite Event added
- New Crafting Script for Metal Drawbridge added (since we don't have metal floors on the server)
- New Mission "Trouble up North"
- New Mission "Black Lake Bandits"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

-20 "new" zombieskins added.
- New event(s) added.
- New POI:s are on the way (I guess we are close to or have passed 80 POI:s of different sizes now).
- New server. We're upgradeing our hosting capabilities with  a new and upgraded server with better memory.
- New map TBA.
- New video showing two of our custom missions and some of the custom crafting/cooking/farming.