Having an issue after installing antihack.

Troythenoob

Thanks to any and all who takes a look at this and tries to help.

My issue is that I have been following RobbieW video and readme file almost to a T and I been slowly putting a server together. (Thanks RobbieW)

I have installed so far.

ZSC traders, WAI missions, ESSV3 for spawn selection, This version of the server works perfectly.

Today I installed Epoch Antihack/ Admin tools and I thought I did everything correctly, about 5 minutes into the server I am getting this error.

ErrorMessage: Include file mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\CfgServerTraderZSC\CfgServerTrader\CfgServerTrader.hpp not found. and before this it was

ErrorMessage: Include file mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\CfgLoot\CfgLoot\CfgLoot.hpp not found.

The issue is that there is an added file level to these lines. (I highlighted the extra non existent file) 

The true path is MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\CfgServerTraderZSC\cfgServerTrader.hpp  for example.  

I solved the second error by creating the second CfgLoot file and copying all the .hpp files into it as a test. Thats when the next file issue showed up.

Since just copping every file and making a new level will just add to my mission size and add twice the work "if I make any changes" what is causing this issue within the Antihack/ Admin tools that's adding in this extra file level? 

Also I just noticed it's asking for CfgServerTrader.hpp with a capital C.  

If you have any thoughts, please let me know.