Trader scenery

draco-nobilis

Question

Can anyone help with changing the trader scenery map items.

I believe that the trader map items are set in  dayz_code/system/mission/"***whatever map***.sqf

I have made changes to coordinates and item class name but when I check on server nothing has altered 

I even deleted all but one item and still all was same 

When i removed the init call for this file every thing vanished  this i think seems to suggest it is correct file

i am a bit confused . I could  remove all and make complete new map additions with editor but would like to use existing method.

I can add and moved the actual traders   but not their suroundings

2 answers to this question

On 7/26/2022 at 3:25 AM, draco-nobilis said:

Can anyone help with changing the trader scenery map items.

I believe that the trader map items are set in  dayz_code/system/mission/"***whatever map***.sqf

I have made changes to coordinates and item class name but when I check on server nothing has altered 

I even deleted all but one item and still all was same 

When i removed the init call for this file every thing vanished  this i think seems to suggest it is correct file

i am a bit confused . I could  remove all and make complete new map additions with editor but would like to use existing method.

I can add and moved the actual traders   but not their suroundings

You are right about the location but you can not edit @DayZ_Epoch files. If you wish to make edits, you need to copy the entire dayz_code/system/mission/"***whatever map***.sqf and put it in your MPMissions map folder OR in the dayz_server.pbo and remove the call for the old location and call the new location.