Epoch 1.0.7.1 Release

This is the official Epoch 1.0.7.1 Release. Thanks to everbody who took part on this especially helion4, Victor the Cleaner and iben.

Changelog: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/Release_1.0.7.1/CHANGE LOG 1.0.7.1.txt

Client Files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19iCJevU008g311vsxJNR0PjYmkSv36YK/view
Server Files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jDn86sfTwcRae4NZgHK76k_CaY1jOUP2/view

Password Server Files: 123456

6 hours ago, Witch ♀️ said:

You guys are absolute legends. This just further proves that this is the greatest game mod of all time. Look forwarding to updating my server and testing this tonight!

I wouldn't update until maca puts it on DayZ Launcher since 99.9999999% of the player base only knows how to launch it with that, it's always a struggle getting my players to connect to my test servers without it.

Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get it up on DayZ Launcher.

All previous messages got deleted. This post is not in relation to the last post above.

I really cannot believe I have to write this. If you come here into this forum and threaten all the amazing people who worked on the new update with disrespect and grudge I have only one thing to say. Leave this community, go somewhere else with your toxicity and your obnoxious behaviour. I will ban every people who is not able to communicate with manners. This forum is not your personal playground.

For all the other people, if you are running into problems with the update, make sure the server you are playing on has updated. If not then you cannot do anything except asking the server admin to update. If you are a server admin and have problems to update, join the discord. There are many people who are willing to help.

Hello, thank you very much for the release. Please tell me, I installed everything correctly, but an error occurred.

3:31:46 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
 3:31:47 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
 3:31:47 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
 3:31:47 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\traders\napf.sqf not found

10 hours ago, Restplay said:

Hello, thank you very much for the release. Please tell me, I installed everything correctly, but an error occurred.

3:31:46 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
 3:31:47 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
 3:31:47 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
 3:31:47 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\traders\napf.sqf not found

This happend due to a bad server.pbo packing. Make sure you have a file called $PREFIX$ in your server and delete the other $PBOPREFIX$. The new server.pbo comes with both files. If oyu pack with Mikeros Tools and not with the pbo Manager delete the $PREFIX$  and keep the $PBOPREFIX$.

I also saw your last post about the Epoch-OriginsMod-Server-Package. DO NOT use this. It is outdated.

2 hours ago, Airwaves Man said:

Это произошло из-за плохой упаковки server.pbo. Убедитесь, что на вашем сервере есть файл с именем $PREFIX$, и удалите другой файл $PBOPREFIX$. Новый server.pbo поставляется с обоими файлами. Если вы упаковываете с помощью Mikeros Tools, а не с помощью менеджера pbo, удалите $PREFIX$ и сохраните $PBOPREFIX$.

Я также видел ваш последний пост о Epoch-OriginsMod-Server-Package. НЕ используйте это. Это устарело.

Thank you very much for the answer, I solved this problem, but there was another problem with BattlEye filters. I went to the server, played, the second time I got an error. Maybe there is somewhere a FAQ on BattlEye filters?

16:13:39 Player Restplay kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #75

2 hours ago, Restplay said:

Thank you very much for the answer, I solved this problem, but there was another problem with BattlEye filters. I went to the server, played, the second time I got an error. Maybe there is somewhere a FAQ on BattlEye filters?

16:13:39 Player Restplay kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #75

There you go: https://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all developers for their work on the new release.

Having the mod options available in config variables will make a lot of common mods easily added to many servers.

This  will obviously make a lot of severs   similar so i want to change the trader scenery in mine.

This is proving to be a problem as when i change coordinates in dayz_code/system/mission /napf which i believe is the source of trader map items nothing changes .

Can anyone tell me where i am going wrong??

Ps  on another matter when i enabled points of interest on napf  it caused a freight train to appear on map is this  intentional? 

• 1 month later...

A bit late, but I would like to give you developers of Epoch mod a really big and heartfelt THANK YOU!

It really warms an old gamers heart to see there is still such dedication, talent and love for a game that has been my favourite (ok, I'll admit together with Origins mod) game/mod of all times, since I first played it in the summer of 2014. Since then I have been absolutely hooked on Arma 2. Played it, made a lot of friends, learnt how to use editors, made some videos, modded maps, and just recently helped getting a new server up.

I have played this game for almost a year of my life in-game time (it is a lot even for and old guy to be in a game) and I don't see myself ever quitting. The Arma 2 atmosphere and feel has not been present for me in A3 or SA. 

Love this game and love what you are doing! 

Thanks!

Big hugs!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2022 at 12:18 AM, reabojen said:

Guys do you know any active server with player in epoch?I

If you check dzlauncher you will see that for PvP, the [Genesis] server is popular (Often almost full, depending on time of day). Siberian Army also seems popular for PvP and for PvE the KrankeKellerKinder is the most popular (sometimes 25+ players).

If you are interested in a truly unique server with many map mods and lots of scripts an d also challenging survival AND old style PvP I redcommend our new server "TLF Frost Survival". We will soon release our second server (Namalsk map).

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...