looter809

[RELEASE] EASY Epoch Price Editor/Converter

Epoch Trader Converter -- Version 1.0

A simple program built for DayZ Epoch to easily convert trader files into a CSV file for easier editing. You can also import a CSV file to rebuild trader files. If you want to switch your economy from gold/gem to coins or vice versa, you can simple build a CSV file with your current files and then rebuild the trader files with your desired economy system.

GITHUB LINK AND DOWNLOAD

Features

• Convert trader files to CSV files
  • Import CSV files to rebuild trader files
  • Switch between gold/gem and coins
  • Super Fast!

YOUTUBE VIDEO EXAMPLE

Notes

• This DOES NOT deal the with the trader menu handling. If you add Category numbers to the CSV file, you will need to manually assign them to your desired traders. The default location for this is @DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\server_traders\chernarus11.sqf or replace chernarus11.sqf with whichever map you are using. These are not instructions for how to customize this file.
  • It is suggested to backup your trader files before using this program in case of some sort of error. Although, it doesn't change your files directly unless you tell it to.
  • Running Trader to CSV will not take any comments from the trader files, they are stripped as it reads them.
  • Trader to CSV only works with "worth" aka coins and silver/gold item classnames for the buy/sell prices.
  • Be sure to select the entire CfgServerTrader (or CfgServerTraderZSC) folder when using Trader to CSV.
  • Once you have the CSV file, consider the following:
    • You can use the CSV file to rebuild trader files with your desired economy system.
    • Do not add any more columns to the CSV file.
    • Do not change the order of the columns.
    • Do not change the column names.
    • You CAN and are encouraged to add/remove/change the rows in the CSV file, but not the first row (the header row).
  • Notes for when converting back into trader files:
    • You can use the CSV file to rebuild trader files with your desired economy system as previously stated.
    • The returned trader files will be named CfgServerTraderZSC if you are using coins or CfgServerTrader if you are using gold/gem.
    • If you select classic economy, the program will use a lowest common denominator of silver and gold for the buy/sell prices.
    • This means 12000 in the CSV file would be converted to 12x ItemGoldBar10oz
    • Another example: 1050 would be converted to 105x ItemSilverBar10oz
    • Consider the above carefully when choosing prices if you plan to use classic silver/gold economy.
  • As stated before, do not use something like "ItemRuby" for the buy price, it will not work. Epoch should automatically convert 10, "Itembriefcase100oz" to 1 ruby in the traders if you have a ruby set to being worth to 10 briefcases.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By calinova22
      How would I go about adding custom vehicles to my server? I want to have an F35B with no weapons. I know how to remove the weapons, just cant find the file for the jet itself to edit.
    • By Cyrus
      I have placed a fuel pump in starry using a custom script. The fuel pump is there and accessible but i would like to know how i can make it work with out the need of having to place a generator or a running fuel ural. by default it acts the same way a placeable fuel pump works picked up in the world. 
      Here is the code that use to spawn the fuel pump. 
      _vehicle_344 = objNull; if (true) then { _this = createVehicle ["Land_A_FuelStation_Feed", [6325.166, 7715.0869, 0.15837258], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; _vehicle_344 = _this; _this setDir -52.000465; _this setPos [6325.166, 7715.0869, 0.15837258]; }; Any help will be appreciated.
    • By JohnnyBravo666
      My question is for when I switched over to single currency from the default currency, that when I went to the traders, it was showing costs like "5 Coins" to buy and "3 Coins to sell". I understand that it's pulling the value quantities from the trader files from the default currency. But is there a way to set it so it calculates what the gold bars and silver bars and whatnot are equal to in single currency ?
      I'd really prefer not to have to change up all the files.
    • By Thug
      [SOLVED]
      First, why take the weapons from traders? 
      Second, If possible how do I go about adding them back. 
      I am looking through dayz_code and not finding anything. I know I may have looked over the part that covers this. Just need a little help.
      Reason to put them back is, my panthera map is going to be 100% militarized. AI everywhere and all traders will be military personnel. 
    • By Rezusty
      Hi guys,
      I'm running Epoch 0.5 Server build 749, trying to customize traders camp with in-game structures like, for example, adding a military cargo hq to it. I already have edited epoch_server_settings.pbo (altis.h in my case) to add the building in the map, it's working but I can't open doors.
      I've read that it has something to do with: enableSimulationGlobal
      I'm pretty sure this question has already been answered, but I've tried a lot of solutions and I can't get it to work... every other buildings on the map are working fine
      Thanks
      P.S.: Sorry for my english, haven't practised for a while
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord