[RELEASE] Customized A2Logistics Tow/Lift [Updated for 1.0.7.1+]

looter809

I made some modifications to the A2Logistics tow/lift script a while ago and finally got around to making an official fork for anyone to use. It makes a better attempt at considering weights of vehicles to add a more realistic spin on towing and lifting. It should be fairly straightforward if you wish to modify anything.
Here's some of the changes it brings:

• Adds tiers of vehicles by estimated weight such as Large, Medium, Small, and Tiny for Ground and Air vehicles.
  • A vehicle can tow anything of it's own size or smaller. So a Large ground vehicle can tow any ground vehicle. A medium vehicle like an SUV can only tow other medium vehicles and smaller.
  • A tank can tow any ground vehicle BUT can not be lifted
  • A Large helicopter can lift small and tiny helicopters.
  • A Large helicopter can lift any ground vehicle, whereas a medium helicopter can only lift medium and smaller.
  • The airTug car (classname "TowingTractor" and other tractors) can tow any plane.
  • Most boats are considered 'medium' cars
  • Adds option to drop lifted vehicles when flying above 50 alt
  • If you drop a vehicle above 50 alt, it will get a parachute and smoke grenade attached. "ParachuteBigWest" if large vehicle, otherwise "ParachuteMediumWest"
  • Automatically translates for english, german, and french players on a per player basis. Previously the server developer had to choose one for all players

You can find the download and install instructions HERE

Enjoy!

6 hours ago, Zygaska said:

I can't find this line in init.sqf

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";

I have used this one :

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\server_traders\chernarus11.sqf";

But I have another problem, some trucks can not tow anything, for example the Kamaz_DZE. I have added it to the large_trucks list, but no tow action avaliable.

I have the line call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; not!
So I got it under 
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\server_traders\chernarus11.sqf"; .
Then when I go to the server script logistic\lang\_lang.sqf not found comes up.
I don't understand where the problem is

1 hour ago, _TyBu_ said:

I have the line call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; not!
So I got it under 
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\server_traders\chernarus11.sqf"; .
Then when I go to the server script logistic\lang\_lang.sqf not found comes up.
I don't understand where the problem is

Did you copy the "Logistics" folder to your "Server/MpMissions/Chernarus11" folder ?

What language are you using ? This script supports only german(de) / english (en) / french(fr).

Did you install the localisationscript ?:

---------------------------------------------

<Package name="Logistic">
		<Key ID="STR_LOG_CFG_LANG">
            <English>en</English>
            <German>de</German>
            <French>fe</French>
        </Key>
</Package>

9 hours ago, Arturius1967 said:

Did you copy the "Logistics" folder to your "Server/MpMissions/Chernarus11" folder ?

What language are you using ? This script supports only german(de) / english (en) / french(fr).

Did you install the localisationscript ?:

---------------------------------------------

<Package name="Logistic">
		<Key ID="STR_LOG_CFG_LANG">
            <English>en</English>
            <German>de</German>
            <French>fe</French>
        </Key>
</Package>
First of all thank you! I didn't edit the stringetable .... now everything works!!!!  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...