Building Wooden Fences

jackal40

I am trying to build all of the new items and have found a potential bug. I want to make sure it's not just me before I report it. The item in question is the wooden fence (WoodenFence_#_DZ #=1 to 7) which goes with the wooden fence gate (WoodenGate_#_DZ #=1 to ). I can build the gate foundation from the right click menu on a log. I cannot build the fence foundation from any item. If I give myself the kit (woodfence_foundation_kit), I can build the foundation and then upgrade the fence fully.

Looking at the following files, I cannot identify the problem; maybe someone else can. In the client release file under the path dayz_code\Configs\CfgVehicles\Buildables are FencesGates.hpp and FencesWood.hpp which correspond to these foundation kits. In the code, the fence foundation seems to be missing some items - could that be why it's not showing as a build option?

Your help is appreceiated!

class WoodenGate_foundation_DZ: DZE_Housebase
{	
	scope = 2;
	displayName = $STR_BLD_name_WoodenGate_Foundation;
	model = "z\addons\dayz_buildings\models\gates\gate0_dzam.p3d";	
	armor = 1000;
	icon = "\ca\data\data\Unknown_object.paa";	
	mapSize = 8;	
	GhostPreview = "WoodenGate_ghost_DZ";	
	offset[] = {0,4,2};	
	upgradeBuilding[] = {"WoodenGate_1_DZ",{"ItemToolbox","Handsaw_DZE","Hammer_DZE"},{{"ItemPlank",8},{"equip_nails",1},{"ItemComboLock",1}}};
};
class WoodenFence_1_foundation_DZ: ModularItems
{
	scope = 2;
	model = "z\addons\dayz_buildings\models\fence1_ground.p3d";
	displayName = $STR_BLD_name_WoodenFence_1_foundation;
	GhostPreview = "WoodenFence_ghost_DZ";
	armor = 1000;
	offset[] = {0,4,0};	
	upgradeBuilding[] = {"WoodenFence_1_frame_DZ",{"ItemToolbox","Handsaw_DZE","Hammer_DZE"},{{"ItemPlank",4},{"equip_nails",1}}};
};