Kicked to Lobby

Thorfin

Hi folks

would really appreciate some help with a strange error thats only recently started on my Arma2 Epoch 1.0.7 server

At Random times all players on the server get kicked to the lobby, no on screen errors like battleye etc, no info just kicked straight to lobby

In the RPT i can see this mentioned every time players are booted to lobby "From play3r UID#***: illegal gr0up m3mber LocationLogic at 10313.9,2158.59... Server may be compromised!" 

Im totally lost, i actually found the code block in dayz_code.pbo/system/sheduler/sched_security.sqf around line 58 it is mentioned

I was that desperate i even tried removing the section of code it was mentioned in but still the same issue

Hope someone can point me in the right direction or has some idea what is causing this

Many thanks in advance

Hey A Man

We were thinking as such, unfortunately the server provider does not allow access to the battleye files you have requested, yeah crazy eh, have decided to wipe the server and try and install battleye properly

I do appreciate your reply thanks for your time my friend

11 hours ago, Thorfin said:

Hey A Man

We were thinking as such, unfortunately the server provider does not allow access to the battleye files you have requested, yeah crazy eh, have decided to wipe the server and try and install battleye properly

I do appreciate your reply thanks for your time my friend

If your server provider does not allow the access to the battleye filter you should switch the server provider since you have to adjust the filters with every script you add. It sounds more the server provider has no filters at all.