Zonescript with message - need help

rpg4e

Question

I would like to write two scripts:

1st script:

I would like to create different zones with different radii at different defined points on the map, e.g. in novy lug or dichina on the chernarus map. Whenever a player enters such a zone, a server-wide message should be displayed for all players. Furthermore, the respective entered zone should then be provided with a map marker on the map and then be displayed for a certain pre-defined time or until the respective player leaves the zone again. Depending on how much humanity the player has, whether he is a bandit, neutral or hero, the map marker and the server-wide message should also be adjusted. The only condition to receive this message should be that the player has a radio equipped. and so that he can see the zones that appear and the map marker, the player must be equipped with a GPS. The zones should only be displayed if they have been triggered by a player. Using the example of novy lug and if the player who entered the zone is a bandit, the message would look like this: "Bandits are making novy lug unsafe" and so is the map marker. - I've tried scripting for 2 hours now, but I obviously don't understand enough about it yet. ps. I also use JasonTm's client side marker manager if that helps. can someone help? (Why I want such a script: I call my server "The Refugee"; in the world of my server only the surveillance state and its technology has survived ^^ it is a PvP server; I want to create more incentives for the players to join meet and hunt each other. 

2nd script:

I would like that as soon as a player has one or more defined items in their inventory or backpack, the position of the player is displayed for all other players on the map and a server-wide message is sent out at the same time. The conditions for this as above in the other script. Message received with radio only, see position only if GPS is in inventory.

----------

I tried to imitate bigeggs safezonescript and your building restricton script, but without any success.

Can someone help me please???

1 answer to this question

As for the zones, read this script: https://github.com/RimBlock/Epoch read the Ring of Protection script, but instead of damage just send the announcements.

As for the announcements: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/WICKED-AI Look at how WAI calls the server announcements for the missions then make it for your purpose.

As for the marking them on the map: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/createMarker read this and the following "setMarkerType" ect. They will give examples.

Just read them to see how they are done, then remake or make it yourself based on them.