ZSC coins 1.0.7

houst

Question

Hi, not sure if its a possible issue with just my server or if anyone else has the same issue..

i am now running 1.0.7 all is ok for now but when putting Coins into a safe all coins disappear after a few minutes also when using the Banker the coins will clearly go into the banker and can be seen on screen but after i log out or restart the server all coins disappear..can someone please help with this issue?

thanks

7 answers to this question

right i have the ZSC coins over on server side (default with 1.0.7)

im using Dayz Epoch 1.0.7 and on Chernarus map

mods installed so far are tow & lift,refuel,repair,rearm all latest versions that are compatible with 1.0.7

Safezone script.

i use Infistar

host is GTX Gaming (been with them for years)

GTX checked my report logs to find no errors

i dont use any launch parameters via dayz launcher

issue i have is Coins are not saving in bank, in vaults or on person. i will link up my init file so you can see the variables i have set up regarding ZSC etc

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qphou8y12r44s/Arma_2_epoch_1.0.7_files

let me know if you require more info please.

You did a big mistake by adding all the custom variables directly into the init.sqf and under the wrong check. You have all coin related things under

if (!isDedicated) then {

For the client side it would be fine but for the server you still do not have coins enabled. Thats why nothing saves. Do the following, first remove all variables you have added there (not only the coin related) and start to take them over again but check under which condition each variable is set. Is it

if (isServer) then {

or

if (!isDedicated) then {

or both. You have to be very exactly here.

On 7/26/2021 at 2:30 PM, A Man said:

You have to move the variable Z_SingleCurrency to your missionfolder into your init.sqf and set it to true. Join the Epoch Discord for more help.

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/configVariables.sqf#L186

Thanks for the link. I was searching for it for so long but can't find it on google search. Recently, my little sister told me to research on this https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/loneliness website because she wants to take help from that website to complete her essay assignment. So, I was searching for that website online and I am glad while searching for it online, I have found your post too.

configVariables.sqf

// ZSC
    Z_globalBankingTraders = true; // Enable banking NPCs at trader cities.

// ZSC
    Z_showCurrencyUI = true; // Show the currency icon on the screen when Z_SingleCurrency is enabled.
    Z_showBankUI = true; // Show the banking icon on the screen when Z_globalBanking is enabled.
    ZSC_bankTraders = ["Functionary1_EP1"]; // Array of trader classnames that are available for banking (i.e Functionary1_EP1), do not use _DZ classes - they are used as player skins
    ZSC_limitOnBank = true; // Have a limit on the bank? (i.e true or false) limits the global banking to the number below.
    ZSC_bankObjects = [""]; // Array of objects that are available for banking i.e: ["Suitcase","Info_Board_EP1","Laptop_EP1","SatPhone"]
    ZSC_maxBankMoney = 5000000; // Default limit for bank objects.
    ZSC_defaultStorageMultiplier = 200; // Default magazine count for bank objects that don't have storage slots i.e: ["Suitcase","Info_Board_EP1","Laptop_EP1","SatPhone"]
    ZSC_MaxMoneyInStorageMultiplier = 5000; // Multiplier for how much money a bank object can hold, example: 200 magazine slots in the object (or the default value above ^^) multiplied by the 5000 multiplier is 1 million coin storage. (200 * 5000 = 1,000,000 coins)
    ZSC_ZombieCoins = [true,[500,5000]]; // First value activate coins on zombies, second value from 500 - 5000 coins on each zombie. Coin for zombies are handled directly in check wallet.

/ ZSC
Z_SingleCurrency = true; // Enable single currency system.
Z_globalBanking = true; // Enable global banking system.
Z_persistentMoney = true; // Enabling this stores currency to player_data instead of character_data. Currency transfers to a new character after death. For PVE servers only. Formerly called "GlobalMoney".
Z_VehicleDistance = 40; // Max distance a vehicle can be sold or accessed from at a trader.
CurrencyName = "Coins"; // If using single currency this is the currency display name.
DZE_MoneyStorageClasses = ["VaultStorage","VaultStorage2","VaultStorageLocked","VaultStorage2Locked","LockboxStorageLocked","LockboxStorage2Locked","LockboxStorage","LockboxStorage2","LockboxStorageWinterLocked","LockboxStorageWinter2Locked","LockboxStorageWinter","LockboxStorageWinter2","TallSafe","TallSafeLocked"]; // If using single currency this is an array of object classes players can store coins in. E.g.: ["GunRack_DZ","WoodCrate_DZ"]
ZSC_VehicleMoneyStorage = true; // Allow players to store money in vehicles. If vehicles are destroyed the money is also destroyed.