[Release] Deploy Anything 3.0.1 [Updated for 1.0.7.1+]

Airwaves Man

any ideias why a static weapon set up with deploy anything is not spawning after a restart ?

static weapon is being saved to database, also updated the script and i have no errors client or server side

edit: after some more playful tries i could come up with an error or a warning at least

"MOVED OBJ: 17315 of class KORD_high_TK_EP1 with worldspace array = [175.571,[1704.38,9910.85,0.782],"EDITEDSTEAMID"] to pos: [1699.69,9917.62,0]"

its just moving places now

ok not sure if its ideal yet, very late here gotta get to bed, but i could come up with something.

replace

PVDZ_obj_Publish = [_charID,_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position,dayz_playerUID],[],player,dayz_authKey];
						publicVariableServer "PVDZ_obj_Publish";

for

if ((_index call getDeployableSimulation)) then {
						PVDZ_obj_Publish = [_charID,_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position],[],player,dayz_authKey];
					}else{
						PVDZ_obj_Publish = [_charID,_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position,dayz_playerUID],[],player,dayz_authKey];
					};

server_monitor.sqf expects 2 elements for it, still got some kinks to work out thou, but at least now i know what to look for.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2021 at 8:58 AM, SmokeyBR said:

ok not sure if its ideal yet, very late here gotta get to bed, but i could come up with something.

replace

for

if ((_index call getDeployableSimulation)) then {
						PVDZ_obj_Publish = [_charID,_tmpbuilt,[_dir,_position],[],player,dayz_authKey];
					}else{
					};

server_monitor.sqf expects 2 elements for it, still got some kinks to work out thou, but at least now i know what to look for.

Ive added some fixes for Deploy Anything: https://github.com/oiad/deployAnything

Also if you are using statics replace in your server_monitor this line with the line from that link: https://github.com/oiad/modPack/blob/master/dayz_server/system/server_monitor.sqf#L105

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to block people from being able to build near plots they dont own without turning on the _plot setting? The _plot setting only makes it so you have to close to your own plotpole to deploy, but what I'm looking for is a way to block deploying at other people's plots.

• 1 month later...

Silly question, i love the ability to build objects as well through here, however, like when you craft, and you press "F" the item stays and you can walk around, make sure it's where you want it then hit space to build, i cant do this will deploy, anyone ever been able to add this function in the deploy_player ? ive tried with no success. TY

• 7 months later...

Hello,

can't get this to work.

Installed the 1.0.7 version on my server: https://github.com/oiad/deployAnything/tree/Epoch_1.0.7

incl. the Right Click Actions script: https://github.com/AirwavesMan/epoch-right-click-actions

configured the items in the "config.sqf".

but no right click menu on the items in game, and no errors in the RPT.

No idea, what I'm doing wrong.  Any help would be nice.

Regards,

A.

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2022 at 7:46 AM, Arturius1967 said:

Hello,

can't get this to work.

Installed the 1.0.7 version on my server: https://github.com/oiad/deployAnything/tree/Epoch_1.0.7

incl. the Right Click Actions script: https://github.com/AirwavesMan/epoch-right-click-actions

configured the items in the "config.sqf".

but no right click menu on the items in game, and no errors in the RPT.

No idea, what I'm doing wrong.  Any help would be nice.

Regards,

A.

Are you checking your client RPT or the server RPT?

Assuming you installed it correctly, or at least semi correctly you would want to be checking your client RPT located at C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\

There were no errors in the RPT's, it was simply not working. I figured out, the reason was the "right click actions"-script linked in the install description.

I used now an older version of the "right click actions" and it seems to work, at least partially. Some items can still not be be deployed.

I'm using this config:

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
	["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.8,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["PartWheel","PartWheel","PartGeneric"],"true"],
  	["ItemEtool",[0,4,0],5,0.9,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,["BagFenceRound_DZ_kit"],[],["ItemSandbag"],"true"]
];

The MMT_Civ is working fine, but the BagFenceRound does not apear, not while bulding, not after deployed. It's not there.

I can build it, but it's not visible and there is nothing after the build animation is finished. I thought, there is maybe a problem with hight offset, but no luck testing it.

• 2 months later...

With and without the BE filters after deploying a pook from the toolbox, it explodes within 30 seconds or less of flying it. It can sit on the server and not explode. I can use infistar to spawn the same pook and it's no problem. I've added the filter in scripts.txt and still get the explosion issue when trying to fly a player deployed pook. What am I missing? I'm going to attempt to deploy a different flying vehicle and see if it also explodes.

Okay. I decided to assign some values to the DZE_safeVehicle variable and place it inside the sched_safetyVehicle.sqf file which is located in dayz_server\system\scheduler

This fixed the issue. I now can deploy anything I place inside the DZE_safeVehicle variable as a Deploy Anything object.

My first line of the sched_safetyVehicle.sqf file is:

DZE_safeVehicle = ["pook_medevac_CIV_DZE","MMT_Civ_DZE"];

I will check tomorrow to see if it blows up other vehicles that aren't deployed via the Deploy Anything mod. If not, it's good to go.

• 5 months later...