Epoch Antihack / Admin Tools

BigEgg

• 2 months later...

Version 1.0.4 has been released - please be sure to update your Antihack.dll and Antihack.ini files accordingly. This should fix issues with logging relating to the no longer available global ban API.

https://github.com/BigEgg17/Epoch-Antihack-Admin-Tools/archive/refs/tags/1.0.4.zip

Change Log
[v1.0.4] - 4/15/2022 - (Last build backward compatible with 1.0.7)
Changes:
Updated "No Build Restrictions" admin toggle for compatibility with 1.0.7.1
Updated check for Z_persistentMoney for compatibility with 1.0.7.1
"No Build Restrictions" toggle now keeps the built item in the admin's inventory, meaning one metal floor in the inventory can be used to build several
"No Build Restrictions" toggle now keeps items used to upgrade a buildable in the admin's inventory (4 cinder blocks and 1 mortar can be used to upgrade multiple half walls)
Removed _egb configuration option as the global ban API is no longer available
Fixes:
Fixed logging issues due to deprication of the global ban API (new DLL - Antihack.ini updated to remove API login)

• 1 month later...

Step 9 asks for a correct path to bans.txt, i cant find the bans.txt anywhere in my server files, is this within the main battleye folder?

I see in the beginning i need to change the bans.txt, however i cant find the file :(

step 10, since i am renting the server i cant activate the KCF_array_builder .exe in the remote access. (done through FileZilla) Is there another option?

Also on step 11 i cant find the publicvariable.txt anywhere in my files. Is it inside a PBO? if so, which one?

And once done, what or where do i place the files inside the ántihack' folder that is with your download? It has the config and antihack file and another folder for menus.

1 hour ago, Smackers said:

Step 9 asks for a correct path to bans.txt, i cant find the bans.txt anywhere in my server files, is this within the main battleye folder?

I see in the beginning i need to change the bans.txt, however i cant find the file :(

step 10, since i am renting the server i cant activate the KCF_array_builder .exe in the remote access. (done through FileZilla) Is there another option?

Also on step 11 i cant find the publicvariable.txt anywhere in my files. Is it inside a PBO? if so, which one?

And once done, what or where do i place the files inside the ántihack' folder that is with your download? It has the config and antihack file and another folder for menus.

9. It would be in your battleye folder, if it doesn't exist, add a blank text file called bans.txt
Please note, there may be duplicate battleye folders, depending on who you are renting from it may in one of the following: DZE_Server_Config, a folder named after your login username, sometimes it's called SC or similar.

10. Download the map mission folder you are using (inside MPMissions folder) and then run KFC_array_builder in that folder on your local machine.

11. See 9, it should be in your battleye folder.

'antihack' folder goes inside your dayz_server.pbo file. You will need to download it from your host, add the changes required in system\ and in server_functions.sqf, and add antihack to the root of dayz_server\
You will need PBO manager v1.4 from Bohemia Interactive to unpack and pack the dayz_server.pbo

15 hours ago, looter809 said:

9. It would be in your battleye folder, if it doesn't exist, add a blank text file called bans.txt
Please note, there may be duplicate battleye folders, depending on who you are renting from it may in one of the following: DZE_Server_Config, a folder named after your login username, sometimes it's called SC or similar.

10. Download the map mission folder you are using (inside MPMissions folder) and then run KFC_array_builder in that folder on your local machine.

11. See 9, it should be in your battleye folder.

'antihack' folder goes inside your dayz_server.pbo file. You will need to download it from your host, add the changes required in system\ and in server_functions.sqf, and add antihack to the root of dayz_server\
You will need PBO manager v1.4 from Bohemia Interactive to unpack and pack the dayz_server.pbo

So i added bans.txt inside the main Battleye folder thats in the root of the server. Here i can't find any publicvariable.txt though. There is another battleye folder inside a config folder but this just is a cfg. and dll. file in it with some RCON pass and text.

step 10 was completed, Inside the config.sqf thats with the antihack folder i pasted the text generated by KFC_Array under the: _missionFile'; part. and repacked the PBO.

Where ever i can find this publicvariable.txt i can add the final step..

So i downloaded a epoch server config ''dze_server_config'' and here are the files like publicvariable actually included.. I think my server host company just removed these.. They did make a different folder where all the server settings are listed so ill try adding a new publicvariable.txt in there.

no when im joining it gets stuck on 'waiting for server to start authentication'

I did place the antihack folder inside the root of the dayz_server pbo. changed the config file so my character was set as owner. then repacked the pbo. Not sure what changes to add in the 'system' folder. also couldn't find the server functions.sqf inside the server pbo.

Probably looking in the wrong places right now..

7 hours ago, Smackers said:

So i downloaded a epoch server config ''dze_server_config'' and here are the files like publicvariable actually included.. I think my server host company just removed these.. They did make a different folder where all the server settings are listed so ill try adding a new publicvariable.txt in there.

no when im joining it gets stuck on 'waiting for server to start authentication'

I did place the antihack folder inside the root of the dayz_server pbo. changed the config file so my character was set as owner. then repacked the pbo. Not sure what changes to add in the 'system' folder. also couldn't find the server functions.sqf inside the server pbo.

Probably looking in the wrong places right now..

If you want to message me on discord this would be easier to get fixed in there. My discord name is ZzBombardierzZ#5945

The Battleye folder in the root of the server is not the one you want to be using. We can discuss this more in discord if you use it.

Also without calling antihack in server_functions, it's not going to run the script anyway. It tells you where server_functions is located and what to do with the system folder in the github readme directions as well.

• 1 month later...

I tried installing this on a clean server and I keep getting kicked/timed out for "Date and Time not Synced, Disconnect and try again."  Any idea what is going on? Can't seem to find any errors in the arma2oaserver.RPT file relating to anything, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi BigEgg i loved your epoch admin tool but now new epoch was released it don't work anymore well not correctly, Players backpacks just clear and safes disappear. i checked the RPT file and when people maintain plot poles i get this error 

14:50:29 "MAINTAIN AREA BY Switch - 393 Objects at [13857.8,11755.3,0], Grid: 138036."
14:50:29 Error in expression < %1 objects located @ %2', count _objs, mapGridPosition _pobj];
            } else {
                >
14:50:29   Error position: <mapGridPosition _pobj];
            } else {
                >
14:50:29   Error mapgridposition: Type String, expected Array,Object

Hope you can help :)

On 7/19/2022 at 5:08 PM, iDSwitch said:

Hi BigEgg i loved your epoch admin tool but now new epoch was released it don't work anymore well not correctly, Players backpacks just clear and safes disappear. i checked the RPT file and when people maintain plot poles i get this error 

14:50:29 "MAINTAIN AREA BY Switch - 393 Objects at [13857.8,11755.3,0], Grid: 138036."
14:50:29 Error in expression < %1 objects located @ %2', count _objs, mapGridPosition _pobj];
            } else {
                >
14:50:29   Error position: <mapGridPosition _pobj];
            } else {
                >
14:50:29   Error mapgridposition: Type String, expected Array,Object

Hope you can help :)

Please see this fix I applied for RC4+ - I believe this will fix your issue:

https://github.com/BigEgg17/Epoch-Antihack-Admin-Tools/commit/8fc6400e337115784ddaf6bedf1790e980fa83be

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi there,

I cannot seem to get the Admin to work. I have put in steam id and tried numerous slots(mod, admin, owner) and every time it keeps doing the Normal client and not Staff. Hashed out id number for this post, i have triple checked that is not the problem.

Using Antihack-Admin-Tools 1.0.4

config.sqf

local _menuKey = 0x3C; //---Key that will open the menu.

local _mod = []; //---Add moderators here - don't forget commas!
local _admin = []; //---Add admins here - don't forget commas!
local _headAdmin = []; //---Add head admins here - don't forget commas!
local _owner = [
    ["", "#############", true, false, true, "Test"]
     //[["BigEgg", "FatEgg", "TwinkieDestroyer"], "76561198115492831", true, false, true, ""]
   ]; //---Add owners here - don't forget commas!

15:12:41 "<Epoch-AH>: Global client compiled successfully"
15:12:41 "<Epoch-AH>: Normal client compiled successfully"
15:12:41 "<Epoch-AH>: Staff client compiled successfully"
15:12:41 "<Epoch-AH>: SERVER: Created 0 safe zone bubbles"
15:12:41 "<Epoch-AH>: Server code compiled successfully"
15:12:41 "<Epoch-AH>: Epoch Antihack/Admin Tools Initialized"
15:12:41 "<Epoch-AH>: SERVER: Processing mission files..."
15:12:41 "<Epoch-AH>: Adman (#############): Connected to the server"
15:12:42 "<Epoch-AH>: SERVER: Normal client sent to Adman (############)"
15:12:43 Warning Message: Script dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf not found
15:12:45 "z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
15:12:45 "HIVE: Starting"