ZSC Glitching

FunkyJosh>XI<

Hi i use gtxgaming to host my arma 2 server, im running napf but when i scroll on my safe or the bank tellers nothing shows up but the option is there as you can access it if you know its there. also the take money from body isnt there but its configured the community package from the service provider. anyone help please ? 

• 3 weeks later...

Okay Josh I am going to tell you something here. First you need to get rid of GTX Gaming and use another server provider. GTX Gaming server files are not configured properly that is why you have a yellow shield in the DayZ Launcher. Battleye needs to be in your server files fully to get a green high security DayZ launcher shield. I have a Chernarus Server and I started with GTX and I got rid of GTX because I fell they suck.

I think maybe you should go with Survival Server or just another server provider and install the mods yourself like I have done.

Oh and by the way you are welcome from an ex >XI< Member River_Rat

• 2 months later...

I too would recommend you to get rid of GTX. Yes good service and all that, but the "standard" addons they have is wrongly configured, and you dont even get access to all your files. + You must pay hella lots for easy addons that you are able to add yourself with a little help from youtube / some experienced person. 

• 1 month later...