Sign in to follow this  
Mofen

Security system choice

Good afternoon everyone who is reading this post. I extremely need your recommendations regarding choosing a reliable security system. Not a long time ago I bought a house, that was quite old, but it was the only variant I could afford. Now I have some money to invest in it. I've already renovated several rooms, changed windows glasses and painted walls. The next stage is to install a security system. I even do not have any fire detectors here. I've heard about the Ajax brand. They produce modern systems to provide a high level of security. Has anyone here heard about them? What security systems do you use in your house?

The truth is, if I have heard of that system, I think this is your page https://ajax.systems/ the truth is very good and it met all my expectations, especially in my home, which was the star, since I was able to connect several cameras Without so much installation problem and the truth, those sensors made my life easier because I had bought some that warned you about everything even when my dog passed by and with this he knows how to differentiate between pets and people, but that is my experience