Need Help with this!

Reaper5150

I'm needing help with this please! I'm tired of players using dumb names like Admin or Owner joining and would like to kick them back to lobby until they change it. Here it what I have come up with but can't get it to work?

waitUntil { alive player };
sleep 10;
systemChat(format["CHECKING PLAYER NAME..."]);

if(name player in [""] )then{  //Badnames would go here
systemChat(format["YOUR PLAYER NAME IS NOT ALLOWED HERE, PLEASE CHANGE IT AND REJOIN!"]);
sleep 5;
systemChat(format["RETURNING YOU TO THE LOBBY. DO NOT TRY TO REJOIN WITH THE SAME NAME OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!"]);
sleep 5;
for "_badnames" do {
        titleText [format[localize "str_return_lobby", _badnames], "PLAIN DOWN", 1];
        uiSleep 1;
    };
};
//disableUserInput true;

Any help would be great! Feel free to use also :)

15 hours ago, Reaper5150 said:

I'm needing help with this please! I'm tired of players using dumb names like Admin or Owner joining and would like to kick them back to lobby until they change it. Here it what I have come up with but can't get it to work?

sleep 10;
systemChat(format["CHECKING PLAYER NAME..."]);

if(name player in [""] )then{  //Badnames would go here
systemChat(format["YOUR PLAYER NAME IS NOT ALLOWED HERE, PLEASE CHANGE IT AND REJOIN!"]);
sleep 5;
systemChat(format["RETURNING YOU TO THE LOBBY. DO NOT TRY TO REJOIN WITH THE SAME NAME OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!"]);
sleep 5;
for "_badnames" do {
        titleText [format[localize "str_return_lobby", _badnames], "PLAIN DOWN", 1];
        uiSleep 1;
    };
};
//disableUserInput true;

Any help would be great! Feel free to use also :)

sleep 15;

systemChat "CHECKING PLAYER NAME...";

if(name player in ["Admin","Owner"])then{  //Badnames would go here
    systemChat "YOUR PLAYER NAME IS NOT ALLOWED HERE, PLEASE CHANGE IT AND REJOIN!";
    sleep 5;
    systemChat "RETURNING YOU TO THE LOBBY. DO NOT TRY TO REJOIN WITH THE SAME NAME OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!";
    sleep 5;
	endMission "END1";
    forceEnd;
};

@Mig Do you think you could also help me with this? I'm trying to allow players to search wreaks on the map for random loot via selfactions I have that part working but can't figure out how to have it have random loot based on chance.

["<t size='0.40' font='Zeppelin32' color='#FFFFFF' shadow='2' align='center'>Searching...</t><br />",0,1,3,0.9] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
            sleep 2;
            ["<t size='0.40' font='Zeppelin32' color='#FFFFFF' shadow='2' align='center'>Searching...</t><br />",0,1,3,0.9] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
            sleep 2;
            sleep;
            ["<t size='0.40' font='Zeppelin32' color='#FFFFFF' shadow='2' align='center'>Something was found!</t><br />",0,1,3,0.9] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
           Need this set as random chance>>  player addMagazine "PartWheel","ItemJerrycan","FoodCanFrankBeans","ItemSodaCoke","ItemBandage","ItemAntibiotic","ItemMorphine";
            deleteVehicle _vehicle;
        };
    };