A3_vemf_Re_reloaded

Porkeld

A3_vemf_Re_reloaded

Vemf_reloaded was originally made by IT07 and last commit on vemf_reloaded was in 2017....
I really like this mission script, but in my opinion it was missing some essential features compared to other mission systems.

So I decided to add and fix some of the stuff for vemf.

Check the Changelog for fixes and new stuff.

Spoiler

v0.669

Added : enable/disable mines for each factions.

v0.668

Fixed : FaceWear was not being loaded.

Added : "missionrange" to config // how many meters away from player before mission will initialize.

Added : Separated heli and vehicle chance for each invasion class.
  Disabled max vehicles for now.

v0.667

Fixed : Error in rpt. removeAllEventHandlers 'MPKilled' } >

Fixed : bugs regarding tws blacklist

Fixed : Baseattack ai can also spawn mortars.

v0.666

Fixed : Apex classes was not working. Added new check for apex and added "ApexEnabled =" in settings.
  Now all 4 factions will spawn.

Fixed : AI spawned without scopes on rifles. code for attacthment has been reworked.

Fixed : Weapons in lootcrates now spawns with correct ammo.

Fixed : Not all lightsources in cities was turned off when "disable street lights = yes" Now invaded cities are completely black.

Fixed : Special forces had a grey color marker wich could be difficult to see if spawned on a spawn point.
  Made it pink! ;-)

Fixed : Cleaned up config and sorted some settings.

Added : Possibility of spawning a vehicle patrol.

Added : Vehicle patrol in invaded areas and spawn chance for both heli and vehicle in percentage.

Added : Lights and new lightsource to heli patrol during night. Heli will now light up the ground below. If using a hellccat Ai will now use searchlight to track player.

added : Added some locations to blacklist that did not make sense.

Added : Mortars and chance in percentage for AI to be equipped with mortars - THIS is exciting.. AI will setup a mortar and bombard the player.....

Added : Class for AI loadout percentage in cfg :

class aiLoadoutChance // AI loadout chance

ai_nighttime_accessory_chance = // AI will (if equipped with a flashlight) light you up during nighttime.
  ai_scope_chance = 100;
  ai_muzzle_chance = 100; //Select random muzzle
  ai_bipod_chance = 100; // Select random pointer
  ai_pointer_chance = 100; // Select random bipod
  ai_nighttime_NVGoggles_chance = 0; // Percentage chance that AI will have a NVGoggles spawned during nighttime

Added : inventory loadout array for AI. Vemf AI´s had no loot in their inventory.

Items[] = { "Exile_Item_DuctTape", "Exile_Item_CanOpener", "Exile_Item_MobilePhone", "Exile_Item_Knife" };

explosives[] = { "MiniGrenade", "MiniGrenade", "HandGrenade", "HandGrenade", "APERSBoundingMine_Range_Mag", "APERSMine_Range_Mag" };

medkits[] = { "Exile_item_Bandage", "Exile_Item_InstaDoc", "Exile_Item_Vishpirin", "Exile_Item_Vishpirin", "FirstAidKit", "FirstAidKit" };

food[] = { "Exile_Item_Moobar", "Exile_Item_BeefParts", "Exile_Item_EMRE", "Exile_Item_PlasticBottleFreshWater", "Exile_Item_Energydrink", "Exile_Item_SausageGravy", "Exile_Item_Surstromming",
  "Exile_Item_PlasticBottleCoffee", "Exile_Item_MountainDupe", "Exile_Item_Noodles", "Exile_Item_MacasCheese", "Exile_Item_MacasCheese_Cooked", "Exile_Item_CockONut" };

binoc[] = { "Rangefinder", "Binocular" };

Added : added option to configure scope and attachments (muzzle + bipods) slots in config.

scopSlotsMax = 20; // Maximum number of scope slots in each loot crate
  scopSlotsMin = 10; // Minimum number of scope slots in each loot crate

added : seperated array for muzzles and bipods in crateloot.

All credit goes to IT07 for coding this and also a big THANK YOU to Ghostrider [GRG] for helping and always being helpfull when needed :-)

Check readme and how to install.txt

Download https://github.com/Porkeld/A3_vemf_re-reloaded

If you have any questions/bug reports or ideas for vemf_re_reloaded then find me on discord Porkeld#1506 

Edited by Porkeld
updated

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I would like to have some help with this, I think this would be the bomb on Altis Life.  I can get it to load up just not the soldiers.  Everything else works.  I have asked to be your friend on Discord.  I have been on it for days and can't get it to work.  Can you help?  Thanks