Vehicle Repair Parts/Kit not usable?

Chris9183

I'm building a server on my local machine (going to finish it locally before I upload it to a paid host). I noticed yesterday that the Vehicle Repair Parts/Kit doesn't appear to be usable on damaged vehicles the normal way (double-clicking it and using it). When I do that standing next to and facing a damaged vehicle that belongs to me, I only get the "CRAFT" option. The only way I was able to use it was to drag it from my inventory to a quick key at the bottom of my screen and then press that quick key. Is this a known issue? I don't have many scripts installed yet.

I read somewhere that it only works if you open the vehicle's inventory while attempting it, but that made no difference. Anyone else experienced this before?

Thanks.

Hey, we have completely changed the repair system a while ago.
The Vehicle Repair Kit (that repair everything) is completely removed from the loot and have no use anymore.
Everything else for repairing is moved into the DynaMenu (look on the Vehicle and hold Space).
But you can disable the new "Advanced Vehicle repair" here:
https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/experimental/Sources/epoch_config/Configs/CfgEpochClient.hpp#L334

1 hour ago, He-Man said:

Hey, we have completely changed the repair system a while ago.
The Vehicle Repair Kit (that repair everything) is completely removed from the loot and have no use anymore.
Everything else for repairing is moved into the DynaMenu (look on the Vehicle and hold Space).
But you can disable the new "Advanced Vehicle repair" here:
https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/experimental/Sources/epoch_config/Configs/CfgEpochClient.hpp#L334

Oh, thank you! That answers my question then. I did have to use the admin menu to spawn a repair kit, I never noticed finding one while looting, so that makes sense.

I made another post earlier on the Custom Spawn Location/Loadout script thread...I don't know how alive these forums still are, it's been awhile since I frequented here, but if you had a second, I'd greatly appreciate you reading my post in that thread and maybe offering your opinion. Thank you!