Vehicle exploding on entering 1.3

GAMESinHDTV

Question

Hey, so i have this problem in the new patch that is 1.3.

The problem for me is that i'm spawning in a heli/car just a random vehicle and it explodes when i ever i enter it.

There was a fix for it in 1.0.2.5.

-------------------------------------------

if (!_parachuteWest and !(locked _object)) then {

if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && (vehicle _object getVariable ["DZAI",0] != 1)) then

{

_object_position = getPosATL _object;

_isNotOk = true;

};

};

------------------------------------------------

This was the fix, that fixed both exploding and vehicles disappearing.

For the record i'm using Blue phoniex admin tools and i've turned off battleeye (running a private server for testing).

If there is a fix on it can you guys share it with me?. Because i'm stuck at this.

2 answers to this question

The exploding vehicle is your server thinking you're a hacker... you need to edit the server_cleanup.fsm. If youre an active admin and you watch out for cheaters, you can basically save yourself a huge headache and just quote out that section. I don't run epoch so Im not exactly sure what yours looks like, but this is how mine looks

"//Check for hackers" \n
       "// {" \n
       "//  	if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
       "//		diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
       "//   		(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
       "//   		_x setDamage 1;" \n
       "//	 };" \n
       "// } forEach allUnits;" \n

Also on a side note, why do you have something in your line for both Sarge and DZAI? Are you using both?