FEMALE SKINS pretty please :D

Cherry Darling

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Was this dropped for dayz epoch? I am asuming it was due to arma 3 epoch. Are the models and or rigging codeing different from arma 2 to arma 3? I had been waiting for these models since I first saw this post. Please of please push this out to us, it would be the last thing I ask for in dayz epoch.

So I almost went on a long rant about the BS of people claiming ownership and rights to content created with BI tools, but I'll repress my anger toward stupidity and get to the point.

I'm repeating myself here but the biggest complaint I've had from female players is about skins.

Hopefully Epoch gets permission to use SchnapsdroSel's Female US Soldier pack. The pictures do it no justice. They are great female skins.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12248

I know everyone wants to do things all PC, but if you've made sufficient request for permission with no response, I think you're safe to just use them.

I find it highly unlikely SchnapsdroSel would protest if they can't even reply to a permission request. lol

The content is technically BI property anyway.

If SchnapsdroSel later requests it taken out it wouldn't be the first time it's happened to Epoch.

We would at least get to enjoy the new skins for a while at least.

The blame would be all on SchnapsdroSel and not Epoch for being stingy. lol

Or at least SOMEONE, for the love of (insert diety here), finally does a proper tutorial on adding skins to an epoch server.

Sure it's easy to just add that mod and add the classname to your model, but making it a Skin_ seems to be this closely guarded mystery.

People cliam to have the knowledge but are intent on you mucked about in code for days reinventing the wheel.

Just tell me how many goats, children, and/or virgins I have to sacrifice to be in the club and I'll do it myself lol

btw just kidding about sacrificing the goats and virgins.. ;)

As soon as I saw the thread I was thinking exactly about this female soldier skinpack, pretty awesome one.

Awol should certainly - if not already done - ask the creator for persmission to use it.

Was this dropped for dayz epoch? I am asuming it was due to arma 3 epoch. Are the models and or rigging codeing different from arma 2 to arma 3? I had been waiting for these models since I first saw this post. Please of please push this out to us, it would be the last thing I ask for in dayz epoch.

afaik, arma3 handles animation/skeletons and everything associated with it completely different than arma2 does. so no compability I guess.