Server Auto Restart Messages

technobecet

Question

Hello,

My server restarts every 4 hours, bec do not work for a reason I can't figure out. For this reason, I want to write a script, I want it to announce in the game as soon as the seconds I mentioned. I've seen a few examples in Arma 3, is it possible to show a simple example code if it's happening in Arma 2, and where can I specify where to write the script?

Sorry for my bad english, and thanks :)

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, technobecet said:

Hello,

My server restarts every 4 hours, bec do not work for a reason I can't figure out. For this reason, I want to write a script, I want it to announce in the game as soon as the seconds I mentioned. I've seen a few examples in Arma 3, is it possible to show a simple example code if it's happening in Arma 2, and where can I specify where to write the script?

Sorry for my bad english, and thanks :)

block bec from using the internet block it in the fire wall

12 hours ago, killerkiwi said:

block bec from using the internet block it in the fire wall

Blocked through the Hosts file. Bec was working before, but now not working and I can't figure out what I've done. I also tried the mbcon and was not working the same way. I've formatted the server and reinstalled it all, but the result is still the same.

I have four servers, two ARMA3, one DayZ and one DZE on one dedi... BEC works fine for all. You do ofc need separate installs for each one with different port numbers associated with each. And yes, you need BattlEye running to use BEC...? :ph34r: