Vehicles Repairing Themselves On Server Restart (DETAILS UPDATED)

2DayZ2Retirement

-PROBLEM SOLVED-

G'day, Survivors.

I am having an issue on my server where vehicles which spawn randomly around the map repair themselves upon server restart.

I use this config in my init.sqf which successfully spawns the vehicles in damaged and with low fuel...

DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 75;
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100;
DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 0;
DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 25;

...However upon each server restart the vehicles repair themselves (the fuel remains low however) and for the life of me I can't figure out why this is happening. 

DayZ Version -DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2

Scripts Used -DZAI | -DZMS | -Right Click Actions (Suicide, Smoke Drugs, GPS Scan)

AntiHack - InfiSTAR

Server Host - GTXGaming

My HiveEXT.log and arma2oaserver.RPT logs are not showing anything out of the ordinary.

I'm not sure if it matter, but all Planes/Helicopters and Boats have been removed from the server via the dynamic_vehicle.sqf.

In addition, all of the traders and trader cities being removed by removing the call for the CfgServerTrader.hpp in the description.ext.

If there is any other info I can show to assist in fixing this problem please let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Ignore this thread. I solved the problem... Kind of. I have reinstalled my server and am slowly re-adding my custom files, the error was somehow connected to a custom CfgLoot list I am using though I am not exactly sure how this affected the vehicles and repaired them each reset.

Edited by 2DayZ2Retirement
Problem solved.