Error in carge_trucks?

sjd6795

Question

Getting this error in my RPT for line 84 of my event script. This is line 84 in the script _vehclass = cargo_trucks call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

6:00:02 Error in expression <all BIS_fnc_selectRandom; _vehclass = cargo_trucks call BIS_fnc_selectRandom; > 6:00:02 Error position: <cargo_trucks call BIS_fnc_selectRandom; > 6:00:02 Error Undefined variable in expression: cargo_trucks 6:00:02 File z\addons\dayz_server\modules\event1.sqf, line 84

4 answers to this question

18 hours ago, sjd6795 said:

Getting this error in my RPT for line 84 of my event script. This is line 84 in the script _vehclass = cargo_trucks call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

6:00:02 Error in expression <all BIS_fnc_selectRandom; _vehclass = cargo_trucks call BIS_fnc_selectRandom; > 6:00:02 Error position: <cargo_trucks call BIS_fnc_selectRandom; > 6:00:02 Error Undefined variable in expression: cargo_trucks 6:00:02 File z\addons\dayz_server\modules\event1.sqf, line 84

That's nice, thanks for sharing... :biggrin:

Did you read that error?
Your custom added, event1.sqf, has an undefined variable that needs fixing.

Thats nice, thanks for sharing.. your useful reply.

Yea.. I know that much. You could reply something useful to the topic or dont reply at all. I dont know where the undefined variable is everything looks fine and line 84 only has that single line of code in the OP.

That array

cargo_trucks

is in WAI here:

https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/WICKED-AI/blob/master/WAI/config.sqf#L189

If you don't have WAI installed, then it is undefined as Helion4 suggested. Instead you can just declare your variable using one of the cargo truck classnames like this:

_vehclass = "MTVR_DES_EP1";

That will solve your problem.

On 11/5/2018 at 11:17 PM, sjd6795 said:

Thats nice, thanks for sharing.. your useful reply.

Yea.. I know that much. You could reply something useful to the topic or dont reply at all. I dont know where the undefined variable is everything looks fine and line 84 only has that single line of code in the OP.

Are you for real?
Firstly I thought the smily face was enough of a hint towards a fun little jibe...
Secondly, where in your o.p was the question or the request for help? If you cant be arsed to even type out what it is you came here for, then dont expect people to take it seriously, Snowflake.