Epoch event schedule

sjd6795

Question

Having issues with the epoch events, I don't seem to be getting my correct schedule timing the way I have it setup I should be getting an event spawn at 5 minutes and then another event spawn every 30, 5, and 20 minutes right?

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",5,"event1"],["any","any","any","any",35,"event1"],["any","any","any","any",5,"event2"],["any","any","any","any",10,"event2"],["any","any","any","any",5,"event3"],["any","any","any","any",25,"event3"]];

So with event number 2 it seems to spawn the first one around 5 minutes and then the other one around 10 minutes but it doesn't continue to spawn after the first two initial ones.

4 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, seelenapparat said:

the number means minutes.

5 = 5 minutes after serverstart.

35 = 35 minutes after serverstart.

and so on.

these events will be executed each hour.

Ok so the time in minutes isn't how often the script runs it's only the first initial run. After that each one is automatically ran each hour.

So to make them run more often I would need to add more ["any","any","any,"any",5,"event1"],["any","any","any,"any",10,"event1"],["any","any","any,"any",15,"event1"] and so on?

The other thing these events aren't spawning right at the 5 minute mark even though they are set to do so. It takes a good while longer.