xtrmsnpr

Kir Terpos Playground Epoch|DAY/NIGHT|Startkit|Custom events

Hello to all.

So, the old company from {grof communty} is back,this time away from that clan.We are operating by ourselves and we have opened a new dayz mod epoch server!
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/kirterpos

And we want you to join us and have fun!
It runs 24/7

Server IP:
144.76.99.158:2600

Name:
Kir Terpos Playground Epoch|DAY/NIGHT|Startkit|Custom events

Map: Chernarus

Slots:

--------

In order to join the server, you need to download through DZlauncher these files:

dayz Epoch 1.0.6.2

and of course ARMA 2OA beta patch (obsolete) through STEAM.
and arma2oa beta version from steam options!

---------------

Server will restart every 6hours (no notification yet).
Server will backup database every 8hours.

Server has custom random events.
Server has day/night circle (UTC+6)
You start with custom gear,ready for PVP with a shiny m9SD and some surprises as well.

@Sandbird is an extra feature to this server
---
Discord for you:
https://discord.gg/684KQH

Welcome all,and we hope you like it.

kir terpos aka kir menios aka xtrmsnpr

1 hour ago, A Man said:

Do not run Arma 2 OA beta, it is outdated as the word obsolete mean. Your players do no need Day 1.9.0 to play on your epoch server. Epoch has Dayz 1.9.0 as base already,

(i know) but we couldn't connect to any servers if we have chose beta from arma2oa options in steam..

I thank you for your advice about the mod! i will change it.

I wish the server ran like this back in the old grof server days. :)

Takes a bit of getting used to, going back to A2. But I have to say, the server feels pretty polished! Haven't really encountered one of those "hmm maybe this should be fixed" moments.

Didn't have much fiddling around either to be able to join. Installed A2 and Arrowhead (and the DLC and their 'first time start-up sequence') plus the mods. Only had to move the addons folder from the Arma 2 folder to the Arrowhead folder, no beta or anything. A friend didn't have any problems joining either, apart from the mentioned moving of the addons folder. Don't know if he used the launcher or not.

Really like the attachment system for a lot of the weapons!

Oh, only small complaint I have. Since I know how the virtual garage used to work, and saw it in the 'splash screen' I was breaking my head how to get the Virtual Garage building... Couldn't find it anywhere in the construction menu lol. Until I placed a plotpole and found out it worked through the plotpole. And once I stored a vehicle, the virtual garage held my helo hostage untill I got a ruby to place the helipad required to get it out again hehe.

Does the evac heli work in the same way as it used to? As in, it places a heli pad under the heli you set as evac and from then on checks for any heli on it, or is it bound to the specific aircraft?

16 hours ago, Crizyz said:

Does the evac heli work in the same way as it used to? As in, it places a heli pad under the heli you set as evac and from then on checks for any heli on it, or is it bound to the specific aircraft?

Hey Crizyz!, welcome back bro :)
Yeah the evac works the same way. You can set up any chopper you want as long as it has fuel and it's not damaged it will come to you.
I know what you mean about the virtual garage. Unfortunately we couldn't use the one i made because i used a .dll file for it that is now getting blocked by battleye. But i contacted the author of the addon and he requested from Battleye to whitelist it. Hopefully when they do it, i'll be able to bring it back....although this VG works the same way.
We did put a lot of work into the files, converting the server to 10.6.2 wasnt an easy task. Only wish there were more people playing A2 these days :)