Custom map markers

sjd6795

So got a weird thing happening here, I've added some custom map markers to a specific location and I used the coordinates from Infistars admin debug. Everything is working great, however the map markers are no where near the location that they should be. I'm using the same coordinates of the NPC trader that I spawned onto the map and he is in the correct location, but my map marker is placed out into the ocean.

It appears that my X-axis(horizontal) is placed correctly but the Y-Axis(vertical) is not placed correctly and I'm not sure why when the traders are using the same coordinates and are in the correct location. 

Solved my issue, the coordinates for markers need to be swapped around on the Y and Z axis and everything lined up.

Also got another question without having to make another thread so maybe someone can answer it for me here. I have ZSC installed and have global banking activated but I'm  unsure what it does lol. I have the NPC bankers and they all work but what exactly does the global banking do?