Welcome to Epoch Mod Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vbawol

Epoch
Epoch Mod for Arma 3

1 post in this topic

• Similar Content

• By salival
      Hi,
      Here's my version of  @OtterNas3 vehicle key changer.  It was subsequently modified by @Grahame for epoch 1.0.6.
      This adds support for briefcases, gems and coins as well as using the epoch vehicle upgrade system to do the key changing/claiming.
      * original discussion url: https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/5972-release-vehicle-key-changer-for-making-masterkey-v-14-updated-06152014/
      * updated discussion url: https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/43048-release-vehicle-key-changer-for-making-masterkey-v-141-updated-for-epoch-106/
      Github link with install directions: https://github.com/oiad/vkc
    • By salival
      Hi,
      This is my modified version of Zupas single currency framework. This drops into an Epoch 1.0.6+ server and just "works".
      Credits to Zupa for his amazing work, There's quite a few fixes mentioned in his original release thread in this version to make it more secure.
      GitHub link with install instructions: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC
      Tested as working on a blank Epoch 1.0.6+ and OverWatch 0.25 server. Designed to minimize duping/glitching of bank related saving with nearby players (checkWallet etc). Lots of code snippets taken from the original Zupa release thread to stop multiple people checking wallet/depositing into the same safe etc. Supports multiple configuration types, Safes/lockboxes only, vehicles only, safes/lockboxes AND vehicles. No global banking. Install:
      This install basically assumes you have NO custom variables.sqf or compiles.sqf or fn_selfActions.sqf, I would recommend diffmerging where possible.  This has all the config traders set up for epoch 1.0.6 items and OverWatch guns/items. You will need to install the specific version you want to use, See install notes further down.
    • By SKO85

ARMA 2 - FP4P Epoch Server - Chernarus Map
      IP: 37.153.225.58:2302
      Search for 'FP4P' in DayZ Launcher

FP4P - From Players 4 Players
      As the name already says, this server has been setup from players for players. We are listening to our players and implementing features as requested, but keeping the server realistic. We are not implementing all possible scripts out there, because we try to keep the DayZ Gameplay as realistic as possible. Our community is not large and we are not intending to grow and earn money. We are players and play on this server too. Events are also possible, but again, based on your wishes. It is a clean server, created in September 2016.
      Come, join us, play and share your ideas! Please feel free to provide your feedback and comments.

Features Implemented
      AI missions Coin system Vault money storage Advanced Trading Safezones Slow Zombies / Walkers Tow and Pickup of vehicles No zombies at bases and safe-zones Group Management (using radio) Debug Monitor Earplugs Customized Loot Spawns (No high-value guns, etc) Side channel Anti-Spam Plot Management (Add friends to manage your base) Vehicle protection at bases. Realistic Weather Conditions. Custom Server Monitoring System and auto-update system from SVN.  
      General advantages
      New and clean server. Started at September 2016. Keeping stuff realistic :) We have a identical test-server where we search bugs and test new features. Active testers: Several players are helping improving the game-play by testing features and searching for bugs. Frequent improvements of server issues. Good FPS (50-60). Fixed some minor Epoch bugs (e.g. loot spawn when in vehicles). No spawn locatoins (using default at coast). Realistic spawn-gear. Surivial and PVP possible. Automated Monitoring & Update System (Custom developed in C#.NET) This allowes faster deployment of bug-fixes and new tested features. We are using SVN revision system for all scripts and server-side PBO files. Notifications are provided in-game to players when an update is available.

No Team-Speak, but Discord
      We are using Discord instead of TeamSpeak. On our Discord server you can find our updated rules, you can share your ideas, get updates of implemented features and report issues. Channel requests are possible for own created groups.
      Discord Link: https://discord.gg/tp9HQyV

Owner and Admins
      Owner & Scripting: SKO Admins: We are searching for good admins. Join us on Discord and discuss this with SKO.  
      Donations
      https://www.paypal.me/FP4P
    • By DEATH
      I setup a new EPOCH 1.0.5.1 ARMA 2 server using this guide: 

Arguably the best guide I have seen to date explaining pretty much everything to get it actually operational. Mine is actually running, but I have (so far) 2 issues:
      1. How do I get to 1.0.6?
      2. The server is having trouble consistently writing to the DB and I cant find any real issues stemming from an issue with the DB...

I setup a new EPOCH 1.0.4 ARMA 3  server using this guide:

and "out of the box" it runs, but thats about it. I fresh spawn everytime and Im not sure where to modify the profiles so that you can be 3rd person and have a weapon crosshair. When I fresh spawn it looks like you are spawned beneath the world and you cannot see anyone else who spawns. I dont see any zombies, loot drops or vehicles. So with ARMA 3 EPOCH, I need a few more pointers on what I need to do to get this playable. I think it may be due to the fact that theres no DB. Still working on this as well.
      Id like to add that the linux game server manager web site is pretty decent at insatlling an arma3 server. My problem with that is trying to get Exile or Epoch running on it. Any ideas there would be GREAT!
      I would appreciate ANY help and I have a Teamspeak server if you would like to talk voice to help me in real time. Please PM me for details.

Thanks!
      DEATH
    • By adam59600
      thought i had everything figured out. but after getting vectors to finally work it seems to have messed up door manage. ive included a link to my server RPT. If anyone could take a look and point me in the right direction id appreciate it.                         

https://www.dropbox.com/s/73mkwstli1heywp/arma2oaserver.RPT?dl=0
  • Latest Donations

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members