Sign in to follow this  
Green_Thumb

{NWDZ} North Wales DayZ Overpoch -[Comeback] Fresh Database - Semi Militarised - 2m Start - Base Starter Kit - High FPS

Added some new Features:

-Scan your enviroment for enemy Players/Ai/Vehicles from 1000m up to 2500m (Right click GPS)

-Remote Control for Vehicles (Right click Vehicle Key)

-Zombie Shield at your Plotpole Radius

-Bomb Crate Mission

-Gas Station Attack (Get some good loot)

-Basejump (you can jump safely out of your Base)

basejump.JPG.c0390a7c55555e0e2f646a94d9bf40f4.JPG

Hi Admins, im playing on this server for a long time. 2 days ago every afternoon/evening despite the fact that i have fast internet connection the game is very very slow. When i die it takes up to 15-20 minutes to relog my character to the game.
Everything else on my computer what requires net connection is going very well just dayz is slow.
Do you know what could be the reason?

Hello szabitiz,

An Admin already contact you to solve your prob, pls use teamspeak in future to contact us for issues or bugs.
Theres a lot of possible issues that can decrease your gaming experience. For example: Far distance to the Server=High Ping that cause desyncs, or a firewall that block necessary Programs needed to play Overwatch... try to sort all of these. 

Overwatch login screen instead of Server login Screen?  Fix: Start Steam as Administrator
Low FPS after building Base Objects? Fix: Go to lobby and log back in
DZLauncher dont start? Fix: Restart Steam and start DZL as Administrator

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By strokesOG
      ARMA 3 Epoch | APEX | PVP | High Loot | Survival | 0.4.0.0 | Custom | 24/7
      My aim with this server is to grow it as a community, I will be doing nothing for my-self (By this i mean decisions will be community based). I want to expand this server over and over again!.
      Server IP: 178.239.166.198
      Server Page
      Status - ONLINE!
      Required Mods:
      Epoch Mod 0.4.0.0 DLC's:
      Karts Helicopters Marksmen APEX!  
      Scripts Installed:
      DayZ style Helicopter Crash Sites Black Market Traders ( There are 3 Traders Based Around The Map ) Custom Status Bar ( A status Bar Located In the Bottom Of your screen tells you "Drink %, Food %, Number Of Players On The Server, Health %, Stamina Level, Krypto Amount (Money), FPS ) Custom Spawn In Option ( Allows you to choose from a verity of spawn locations when you first join or Die ) Custom Ear Plug Script ( Automatic Ear Plug's, Activate when you are parachuting or driving a Vehicle ) Other Information:
      Restarts Occur Every 3 Hours ( Just so the server can stay FRESH and CLEAN ), Don't worry a WARNING is issued every 10 Minutes and 5 Minutes before the RESTART. Full Support ( Staff and Myself are pretty much online 24/7, So if there's anything you need? don't be afraid to ask us we don't bite  ) No Restrictions ( Build Your base wherever you wish, all we ask is that it's at least 700m Away from Trader Safe Zones ) PVP & PVE ( The Server Features "Player VS Player" So keep Your Eye's Open, It also Features "Player VS Enemy ( AI's ), Hear a Drone? Be careful Enemy AI's may be approaching ) Server Staff:
      HAWK ( Which Is Myself ) Andy ( Awesome Guy, Loves a Good Laugh  ) StarLight ( Another Nutter On The Team! Watch Him Guys "He's Dodgy xD" ) - Coming Soon -
      New Weapons, Clothing, Items, Vehicles, Skins + More If you have any Suggestions.. Or an item you'd like to see added? Let me know below.

Can i just say a huge thank you to "Grahame" for helping me set up this server! Absolute Saint .
      Grahame

• By Babbaz
      I was playing on this server for many hours now. I just can say its the best server for playing tanoa epoch. everything is running so stable and there is enought loot to find everywhere.
      they have many cars spawning over the whole map. zombies and ai-hunter will cross your way to kill you so you always have to watch out.
      of course the new apex stuff is available. the basebuilding system is revolutionary.missions are fun to solve. there are many traders and gas stations where you can modify almost every type of vehicle and
      equipmment.
      Its a new server so there are not so many players at the moment. thats why its limited to 60 player only.
      I talked to the admin and he told me if they have a stable number of players they will set the server up to 100 player. I would love to see that.
      The admins are very nice guys from swiss and they all speak good english and always listen to players problems.
      I hope that you will take a look inside and see how good it is and tell your friends so the server will get more full.

hope to see you there
      check out their website: www.zombielandepoch.clan.su
      Babbaz

server IP:  85.195.251.180  or     arma.no-ip.info      Port: 2302
      required mod: epoch 0.3.9.0  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421839251
      optional mod: jsrs4   http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27827

• By meistertjk55
      {DoD}{Epoch Altis} | High Loots| Custom Content | Giveaway & In Game Events |

Server IP Address:
      45.35.55.11:2302

Server Name:
      DoD Gaming Epoch Mod (0.3.7)|Custom Stuff|Armed Veh/Helis

http://www.doordiegamers.com/index.php

ATTENTION!!! Join now and get a free base stater kit!!

Server Features:
      High FPS High Loot Giveaways & In Game Events for all players to join AI Missions Status Bar & more!  
      Mods Required:
      Epoch  
      We are NEW! We are looking for active players to join our community. We are also taking suggestions from players to make this server better for all your fun. Please come by and play with us. Say hi to any players or Admins! 

• By starworlds
      -=GB69=-
      Brought to you by www.Hardcore-frags.com

Hello all and welcome to out shameful push at advertising!
      Hardcore-frags.com is a community (all but rather new) which is pushing all forms of Arma III servers, but we are here to shout about our brilliant lag free, high fps Epoch servers. All our servers run the same modded mission which includes a status bar, missions, high loot, map edits, earplugs and more. Not only that the mission is always under development through our own test server. We have even worked on the server timing to give you 2 nights and 2 days during each restart!
      When it comes to running servers we are not coming at you with a silly home build computer or even a little Vps, we have under the hood a high powered very expensive fully up scalable dedicated server which will be hosting a variety of arma III servers pushing at our 12 core beast of a computer...
      We push for high server FPS and uninterrupted gaming with no down time, policed by a friendly non abusing admin team which strive to make sure you have a great time and even give you a helping hand every now and again... We are Bambi friendly and welcome new players.
      We have made fantastic map edits and would love you to come and explore all the custom features they offer. We currently run our Chernarus map through all in arma which can be downloaded on this sites downloads section but we also offer currently a Altis and Stratis version of the Epoch experience with plenty more servers coming as we perfect them.
      We would love to hear your feed back and we hope to see you around!

Any clans / groups that would be interested in a slight head start then your more then welcome to contact us, during this recruitment time. We are also looking for moderators for the servers but would expect some game time first.

Hope to see you soon!

• By pac3k
      Welcome to the server GET REKT! EPOCH
      Server NAME: [ENG/GER] GET REKT! EPOCH 0.3.7 [PvP|HIGH FPS/LOOT|AI MISSIONS|JSRS3]
      SERVER IP: 193.111.141.175
      You can use the JSRS3 Dragonfyre 2.5 Sound MOD
      Scripts that we are using:
      -igload
      -andre convoy
      -vemf missions
      -nofatig
      - Cargo containers
      and more...
      !ADMIS ARE ALLWAYS ACTIVE!

OUR MAIN GOAL IS SERVER PERFORMANCE THAT YOU CAN ENJOY THE BEST EPOCH EXPIRIENCE POSSIBLE!

!FEEL FREE TO JOIN US!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord