[Solved]AddWeaponCargo restriction #0

SpreadKiller

Question

So my epoch server is running ChernarusRedux and i've added Loot_spawner script for spawning loot as it didnt spawn anything without it, And i've added all the ArmA3 Vest's Helmet's and such, But when i pickup helmet's or Vest's i get the AddWeaponCargo Restriction #0 i've then been looking on google and everywhere for a fix trying to add them to the AddWeaponCargo.txt just cant seem to get it to work 

What I've tried

Adding to the existing:

5 "" !="H_MM_(Buzzard_Gasmask|Helmet)_01" !="V_MM_Vest_01" !="(V|H)_(F|)[0-9]{1,3}_EPOCH"

Made a 1 "" above the 5 "" all that does is give restriction #1 instead of #0

Tried adding it like this

5 "" !="U_C_Poor_1"

5 "" !="U_B_CombatUniform_mcam"

Or just 

5 !="U_C_Poor_1"

5 !="U_B_CombatUniform_mcam"

Tried

1 ""/2 ""/3 "" instead of 5 ""

Nothing seems to work spent the night and the whole day trying to figure this out so any help is appreciated! :)

AddWeaponCargo.png

11 answers to this question

Soo like this?

5 "" !="H_MM_(Buzzard_Gasmask|Helmet)_01" !="V_MM_Vest_01" !="(V|H)_(F|)[0-9]{1,3}_EPOCH" ..... So on

2 "" !="U_C_Poor_1" !="U_B_CombatUniform_mcam" !="U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt" ..... So on

Or

5 "" !="H_MM_(Buzzard_Gasmask|Helmet)_01" !="V_MM_Vest_01" !="(V|H)_(F|)[0-9]{1,3}_EPOCH" ..... So on

5 "" !="U_C_Poor_1" !="U_B_CombatUniform_mcam" !="U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt" ..... So on

Home now... and LOL. I solved this issue years ago by removing the addWeaponCargo filter... see the thing is that you are going to need to add exceptions for every item... and even if you wildcard them with filters like !acc_ you are pretty much allowing everything (depending on your loot tables). So you have two choices. Add filters for everything wildcarded like,

!U_C_ !acc_ !arifle_

Or add every item individually. Or remove the filter... Same goes for things like towing scripts where you need to add every towing vehicle in the attachto.txt filter... or remove the filter...

My current addWeaponCargo entry in scripts.txt is:

7 addWeaponCargo !="_acceptHolder addWeaponCargo [_wWeapon, 1] ;" !="CBA_fnc_addWeaponCargo" !="\\fnc_addWeaponCargo" !="\"addWeaponCargo" !="cba_fAddWeaponCargo" !=ryanzombies !="_WH addWeaponCargo [_x select 0,1];" !="_box addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,1];" !="_object addweaponcargoglobal _x;" !="_gwh addWeaponCargoGlobal [_empty, 1];" !="_vehicle addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x, 1];"