Anyone able to Make a mod for a fee?

Mat43

Im wondering if anyone would be interested in making a script for an Overpoch server. 

I imagine it is quite complex, im looking for a perk/xp mod. I have played on servers with these but can not find a script shared anywhere.

I dont expect anyone to work for free and  would be willing to pay someone assuming we can agree on a price etc.

If anyone is able to that hit me up so we can chat, 

Cheers

On 8/8/2018 at 9:43 AM, Mat43 said:

Im wondering if anyone would be interested in making a script for an Overpoch server. 

I imagine it is quite complex, im looking for a perk/xp mod. I have played on servers with these but can not find a script shared anywhere.

I dont expect anyone to work for free and  would be willing to pay someone assuming we can agree on a price etc.

If anyone is able to that hit me up so we can chat, 

Cheers

can you explain a little more your request?

14 hours ago, Mig said:

can you explain a little more your request?

Yeh so, For example it would intergrate with other scripts like AI, and perhaps loadouts and deploy.

U get xp for completing a mission, killing AI that kind of thing. 

For example u could then use that XP to purchase a loadout, Craft a structure maybe even spend it at trader.

Do you think that is possible?

On 8/11/2018 at 8:00 AM, Relentless said:

Never understood why a xp-system would be needed since you have the humanity.

Anyways.. there are a lot of posts on the forum on how to create such a system, the hardest part is the database integration.

really? Thats weird because I have searched "XP" , "experience"and "perk" on this forum and on google for no results.

Any chance u could link a couple if its not too much trouble please? Obviously I have missed something.

1 hour ago, Mat43 said:

For example u could then use that XP to purchase a loadout, Craft a structure maybe even spend it at trader.

Why not award respect for AI kills, completing missions etc and when buying a loadout/crafting a structure/spending it, take respect away?

8 hours ago, Mat43 said:

Yeh so, For example it would intergrate with other scripts like AI, and perhaps loadouts and deploy.

Do you think that is possible?

I will start working on this system as soon as I have free time.
Give me some basics to start, how to get xp, how to spend it etc.